1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Your Favorite Days To Race?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Sunday

48.8%
  2. Monday

31.2%
  3. Tuesday

26.5%
  4. Wednesday

27.4%
  5. Thursday

29.3%
  6. Friday

41.9%
  7. Saturday

48.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

For Assetto Corsa RaceDepartment is planning to support the simulation with daily casual club races for our licensed members.

Please let us know via the poll which days you prefer to race, multiple choices are allowed.

Note that your decision should be made based on your favorite time zone as it will not be limited to the European time zone only. We'll host US and AU sessions as well.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Awesome :) If I could everyday for me, but usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday have to entertain my family and we would be out in the sun :) So I voted from Monday to Thursday.

3. For me, preferably the weekend.

During the week, anything other than Tuesdays and Thursdays is fine. Wouldn't want it to interfere with GTL events :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Friday and Saturday are the ones i like to have a race,but i can do any other day this time...this is AC we are talking about :D

5. I race pretty much every day anywhere from late afternoon to late night USA Central time...About the only time I don't race is when real racing is on TV..Nascar, V8 Supercar, Grand Am, F1, etc.

Yes, I have a very tolerant wife and no life :D

• Like Like x 6
  6. It only becomes a problem when your racing while the wife is in the bedroom with the neighbor, and youre ok with it :p Im guessing you have no kids?

• Like Like x 1
  7. No kids, just us.....wife works and I am pretty much retired......Our 17th anniversary is Thursday so I kinda hope AC TP doesn't come out until at least Friday or I will be in doghouse.....won't be first time :D:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. for assetto corsa ? EVERY DAY ! :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. All week except the Sunday

10. Friday/Saturday is best :)

11. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

soon as i get feeling back in my legs and feet any day is a goood day to race :D

12. Everyday, but only if its not too hot in my room :D

13. Voted for all days except Tuesdays and Thursdays as those are busy days with GTL club races.

14. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Except weekends and summer days when is hot. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sunday, as I work most Saturdays. But who's to say we can't have a Saturday morning race? :)

16. Voted for Fridays and Saturdays as I will be more relaxed. Mid week I would prefer joining GTL club races.;)

17. Fri - Sun best for me, with thursday nights sometimes too.

18. Monday or Tuesday :)

19. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Whenever it suits you guys i will try to be there, at least once just to meet everyone of you and have some fun on the circuit.

If important, specific, i would choose saturday after 12 or monday after 17 o'clock, +1 GMT is what suits me best

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  20. thinking of getting wheel out the garage dusting it down and coming back for this game

• Like Like x 2