Your Favorite Cars To Race?

Also P4/P5 Competizomethingone 2011, great car although very hard to setup. Default setup is really *bleeped* up. Gear ratios so incredibly long that only final gear at its lowest makes sense. Brake balance which is even worse than my own balance when drunk. But once you get the right setup its a good car :)

Slower stuff that fits my lack of skill, the Fiat and F Abarth :) In fact I wish there were more slower cars in the sim.

Radicals, Caterhams. Cup cars, Clio's, Fiestas that type of thing. I enjoy driving the more powerful stuff but they just aren't compatible with my lack of skill and the time I have to devote to gaming.

I like the new Lotus GTE/GX, 458 and GT cars but, it's great to run the 2-11 or other track-day cars when I feel like a little slower pace is in order. Open cockpit cars are great but, I struggle a little with the fast pace of the F1 level cars.

TBH I like nothing more than driving a car I helped to build... it just feels personal in a way the included cars don't.

So... if you see a dedicated server with a bunch of cars you've never heard of, that's probably me.

I think the selection in cars is amazing. The street cats offer a ton of fun and the ability for us slower or less setup inclined drivers to gain more experience for later leagues.

How many people drive with racing rigs true to what the real cars use? For instance H-Pattern shifters and sequential shifters.

I think the selection in cars is amazing. The street cats offer a ton of fun and the ability for us slower or less setup inclined drivers to gain more experience for later leagues.

How many people drive with racing rigs true to what the real cars use? For instance H-Pattern shifters and sequential shifters.
Since most of the GT cars use flippers to shift nowadays, I do the same. I did use sequential gearbox for quite some time though in rFactor and had some good succes with that (league racing)

But since I bought a g27 and I need to choose between shifting on wheel or H pattern, the choice is rather easy xD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%