Your Favorite Cars To Race?

It's getting harder and harder for me to narrow down to one or two. They are all just so Damn good to drive. Since my CSW wheel went out last week I'm forced to use my g27, and since I can't hook up my shifter I've been sticking to only the paddle cars. That M3 and Evora GTE are a riot to drive!

I used to love driving F1 cars but, now they are too Fast & Furious for me. Just about anything else will do though. The speed doesn't matter as much as close competition, the challenge and overall driving feel. I will race anything but, the track-day cars and the Tatuus do the best job of communicating with me through the wheel.

If we have the numbers, a 24/7 casual track day server would be awesome! Have all the full configurations of circuits and all of the non-racing cars (X-bow, 2-Eleven, Huayra, BMW E30 road car, F40, Abarth 500 etc - maybe even the 599XX) loaded onto the server, and have a rotation, with people organising themselves in a central thread to jump on at certain times and just cruise around and do laps!

I've wanted to do something like this for a long time and it seems like AC is the best chance yet at this kind of arrangement...

BMW M3 E30 DTM. No question about it. High horsepower, low weight, stiff as hell. Absolute legend and so rewarding to drive on the limit with all the bouncing and flying over the kerbs.

For a trackday weapon, X-Bow is on the top, much nicer behaviour than the 2 Eleven. Generally I dislike Lotuses for their understeer, but the GT Evoras are pretty much point and shoot weapons ,which I like. The GT3 Mclaren and GT2 BMW are also pretty sick to drive, compared to the obolete physics of Race/GTREvo, which are not the best to begin with.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back