1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Your Favorite Cars To Race?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Touring Cars

44.6%
  2. GT's

62.6%
  3. Open Wheelers

36.2%
  4. Something else

13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

For Assetto Corsa RaceDepartment is planning to support the simulation with daily casual club races for our licensed members.

Please let us know via the poll which kind of cars you prefer to race, multiple choices are allowed.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anything old and/or slow and not too racey :D

Can't drive open wheelers. Don't enjoy GT cars. So Touring/Something else for me.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Touring,GTs and.....something else....(like Mini or somthing...) Muhahahaha

• Like Like x 3
  4. Everything, lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. It dosent matter which car we use in club races If the game is as good as we all hope it to be.

For first league race the GT cars are my favourite. :)

6. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

i want to race in every car till i can pick a favorite

• Like Like x 2
  7. I prefer stock, street cars....but I will drive just about anything other than open wheelers; I am too old and slow for them. I will play around in them but probably won't race them.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Speed is totally irrelevant in the racing club Michael Hornbuckle don't worry :) Its more a casual/social event to learn, have fun and gain online experience with other drivers.

In our leagues its all about the points and performance, clubs should be all about fun, especially with teamspeak on :)

• Like Like x 6
  9. I would love to race the Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa mod and other car's from the 50" and 60's.

10. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Open wheeler ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: --> KS-2 great :geek:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Same here, Single Seaters are the best for me

12. Not to stir things up around here but I would like to see Nascar with some oval tracks. Don't mean I don't like roadies,I like all forms of racing. It's just time for a new kid on the block for Nascar.

• Like Like x 4
  13. A huge +1 from me on that Rick. I'm sure it will come at some point but would not be surprised if it doesn't take at least a year or more...At least for the track builders there is a game with awesome laser scanned tracks to use for a reference when they are building theirs from scratch.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Open wheelers and GTs for me. I don't have the patience for the slower stuff :D

15. F1/GP2 types only for me.

16. Ferrari F40 and all drift cars !!

17. touring cars a must for myself and gt cars a close second

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. obviously GT's ... ^^

19. Lars Johansson

Lars Johansson
    Premium Member

touringcars for me or cup like Renault; and Mini or something like that because GT cars and some open Wheelers I need more practise to be fast and I donĀ“t wanna bee a looooooser.:rolleyes:

20. Group A touring cars. No doubt modders will fill up a potential grid to run with the E30,
    and definitely GT's of some form or another