Your favorite car?

• Cykelpump

Hehe sure guys, did'nt mean to offend anyone. But it seems so far I'm quite lonely in the beemer. But of course, still no Peugeot voted in this thread.

• Backo

100% BMW E90 look at in group 1 = only me with with lovely car!!!!!

I started like 100'th in group 4 and now I'm 14'th in group 1 !!!!
I love BMW so much!!!

I've made good results (better than I expected before) with the Seat and I like the easy handling of the car. So the Seat gets my vote.

But of course I don't forget the other cars. Currently there's only one track where I'm faster in another car: Macao in the Alfa. So here comes my list:

1. Seat León
- My tournament car, good allrounder, good handling.

2. Honda Accord
- Also very good allrounder, a shame I havent tried it out before.

3. Alfa Romeo 156
- The sexiest car, but harder to control. Macao makes me wonder if I could be faster on every track. But at the moment I'm too slow on every other circuit.

4. Chevrolet Lacetti
- Slide slide :) Not really fast, but I like the slidy handling. 1 bonus point for the colour.

5. BMW E90
- I'm FWD driver and my lap times with RWD are catastrophal. I like them in real WTCC as they are fast, good-looking and have the 2 coolest drivers: Jörg Müller and Augusto Farfus :)

The other cars I haven't tried out that much. So if there will be another tournament, I'll have a look between Seat, Alfa and Honda. I'm gonna drive them on public servers to see how they are in fighting for positions. And for RACE 07 I hope that Polestar Volvo makes a guest start at Anderstorp so we have the Sweden-Racers in game. Did you know they are green now?

I've voted fot the BMW E90... Just discovered it :) really good looking car, and fits my style somehow...

But then again, the Seat is my tournament car and has been very good to me for now :)
And my personal favoutrite car is the Chevrolet :) I've won my first race with this beautiful car (before RPM), and it just keeps looking good!

• uebersteuern

Backo said:
100% BMW E90 look at in group 1 = only me with with lovely car!!!!!

I started like 100'th in group 4 and now I'm 14'th in group 1 !!!!
I love BMW so much!!!

i hope the same for me ;)
BMW E90

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back