• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Your favorite car?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,400
    What is your favorite car to drive all tracks with. Note that you can only vote one time.

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen

Ratings:
    +856
    Seat does it for me! Though I must admit not to have driven all of the cars yet.

3. Sven De Nys

Sven De Nys

Ratings:
    +3
    I just drive with the Chevy... even though it is not very fast, I can keep up with some great guys... :D

4. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Ratings:
    +3
    The alfa 156 suits me the best!!!

5. Peter Meijer

Peter Meijer

Ratings:
    +0
    Alfa Romeo 156 :)

6. Maciek Zdyb

Maciek Zdyb

Ratings:
    +0
    alfa for me

7. Maik Peters

Maik Peters

Ratings:
    +1
    Seat Leon for me.. I fits my driving style!

8. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +703
    chevy, it`s the colour stupid

chevy for me. the handling beats me, but the sound is the nicest on a cheap sound system like mine (average office sound i.e. on-board card and small speakers). The honda is a pain in the eardrums, though I fancy its driving behaviour in brakezone.
    oh, and did i mention the nice blue colour in replay? :)

9. downin

downin

Ratings:
    +0
    Alfa (156) / Seat (leon) switching between the 2 atm, e90 got to be the worst lol

10. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,400
    ok after finally some testing this week, after all those time spending on organizing the tournament, i have two cars.. the fastest times i set in Alfa Romeo, but its handling is too tricky for me in a tournament. So i pick the (tiny bit) slower Seat for the whole season!

11. Sven De Nys

Sven De Nys

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm going for the Chevy for the tournament... That fits my driving style the best. But I still need to do some fine tuning :) Probably I'm not going to be the fastest, but I do going to try :D

12. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen

Ratings:
    +856
    well that's cool MrMystic, we don't want an all Seat field of course :D

Allhough I'll be driving Seat.... :twisted:

13. Sven De Nys

Sven De Nys

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah I'd like to be a apart racer :) I didn't see too much chevy's when I was racing online, so if you ever see a Chevy passing you by, that would be me :p

14. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen

Ratings:
    +856
    hehe, I'll wave at you if you manage to come passed me :wink:

15. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +703
    chevy sets

Chevy setup advice would be more than welcome, send me a pm if you feel like it. I'm in this for fun and a blooooody amateur, so my sets are, well, not exactly, ehm, kind of, you know, good. :oops:

16. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen

Ratings:
    +856
    Maybe, you don't have to change that much in a car. Try figuring out what really affects the driving and just adjust those things, you wil find that some parts of the setup don't need to be changed that much or at all.

17. Žiga Lipovec

Žiga Lipovec

Ratings:
    +0
    well my favorite is alfa romeo, but becouse i drive with keyboard, Seat is the one that i can control and drive the best :)

18. Cykelpump

Cykelpump

Ratings:
    +0
    So what's wrong with the E90? Maybe it's the easiest car to make mistakes with but you can't powerslide the front wheel driven cars =) I will take the E90 through the tournament, can't be an all seat and alfa tournament (plus a couple of chevys of course).

19. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,400
    ehm... dont underestimate the power of my Honda Cykelpump :)

20. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    few seconds too late, ok, maybe 2 Honda then... loooool