1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite car & track combination

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Bram, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

As the title says. Which car and track combination do you absolutely love in iRacing?
  2. im a newb on Iracing,so my choices are very limited atm,but Limerock and the Caddy take it for me at this point.
  3. Watkins Glen boot, w/ Corvette. My local track one of the best GT cats ever made IMO.
  4. The Trucks a Michigan are always fun. F1 at Spa is a classic.

Though, bizzarely, I really enjoyed when F1 went to Sebring. No one else did, but I liked the challenge of getting the F1 over those bumps. I think I just like that track in general :)
  5. c6 at sebring, nationwide at daytona, star mazda at road america.
  6. Right now Caddy on Road America. Got a great setup and just logged some laps, was very nice.
  7. Lotus 79 at Spa

Runner up: Star Mazda at Zandvoort
  8. Devil_Dog

I walk the line.

Dallara @ Watkins Glen boot.
  9. Call me a rookie, but MX-5 @ Okayama Short.
  10. Any mid-speed corner track is a blast with the Lotus 79. Hard to learn, harder still to master, but once you start getting there the thill is just amazing.

In the OTM days I loved the Vette at Road Atlanta.
  11. V8SC at Infinion cup, just flows so well the laps blend and before you know it the 2hr practice is up :)
  12. Newb atm too and just hate left hander at lime rock although starting to get lap times down in the mx5. Although when laguna or Suzuka come round it will be then in either caddy or GT car
  13. I can not drive that car to save my life, the other gt cars I have no problem with, but something with that car I can't figure out.:mad:
  14. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

F1 at Spa. Nothing can beat that for me.
  15. Agreed, I just prefer my F1 with analog gauges :D
  16. Same here but I've had some problems there this week, can't keep it on the track to save my life for some reason even though I was fine before.

Indy car or HPD at Watkins Glen, and the truck at Charlotte was a lot of fun this week. Someone here said it was fun at Michigan so I'll be looking forward to that.

Edit: If Yoeri or someone else could upload a setup for the trucks at Michigan that would be great, I joined a hosted session on there tonight and no one wanted to share theirs so maybe someone here is a little nicer ^_^
  17. Michigan offers of lot of space and the opportunity to run several lines competitively. Tyre wear is a big issue there, so races tend to be both exciting and unpredictable.
  18. Dallara anywhere