F1 2012 Your Driving Style

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Note: Ignore the poll. Didn't mean to add a vote.

So, in a couple of months, F1 2013 will be released and the 2012 spec game will become obsolete. For me, 2012 has been the reliable old horse who has given me countless hours of fun, frustration and enjoyment.

And after a full year of learning, improving and readjusting braking points, lines into corners, tyre saving tactics and so on.

What I'm curious to know is:
Which real life Formula 1 driver do you think your driving style resembles most?
Let me know in the comments section below.

Or do you have a hybrid of several drivers depending on different strengths and weaknesses?

For me, I like to think that I most resemble Lewis Hamilton's driving style because I tend to turn into corners very early.
However, unlike Lewis, I tend not to brake massively late because I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially at tracks like Monaco.

When F1 2011 was all the rage, I hadn't mastered the art of saving my tyres and elongating a stint, whilst keeping relatively competitive pace.

In F1 2012, I have been able to rectify this through learning more efficient lines, and less engine braking.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back