Your Cellphone, How much does it cost you to use?

I'm on a pre-paid plan and it costs me $35 CDN a month.I buy my airtime vouchers at 711. That gives me unlimited local calling and unlimited long distance across Canada. I also have unlimited texting,call display etc etc.I don't have data included because there are a lot of unlocked wifi signals around town.No word of a lie here, but i can pick up someone's wifi signal on any block i walk on in my neighborhood. So what does it cost on your side of the world?

10 or around Euros per 2-3 months for talking credits. Actually it's very expensive here, but i speak not so much via phone as i hate it. You can never express your true self in a phone conversation imo!

I have 100 minutes for ~11€, + my family is in a "family package", that includes 5 phones, ~3€/each one, and unlimited talk between them. And I rarely exceed the 100 minutes because most of the time I'm talking with my girlfriend, and she is in the family package of course.

£27 Per month contract. 750 Minutes + 5000 Texts and 1GB Data and i found out that it rolls over into each month so what i dont use is carried over into each month. £0.25/25 pence per minute abroad in the 50 most called countries.

Ok... With three I get my iPhone contract (24 month) £35, 2000 minutes (anytime, x-net) 5000 texts, all you can eat data, free voicemail, free calls to customer services.

In the Netherlands we're pretty much ripped off..

I pay €30 a month for 150 minutes speech or 300text and FUP data which seems t be about 2GB a month..

But atm I can't get a phone for such a low price anymore with that amount of data..

1GB data costs something like €40 a month now, with unlimited text and too many minutes..
But stupid ISP's! I WANT DATA! I don't need minutes or text messages..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back