1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Cellphone, How much does it cost you to use?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm on a pre-paid plan and it costs me $35 CDN a month.I buy my airtime vouchers at 711. That gives me unlimited local calling and unlimited long distance across Canada. I also have unlimited texting,call display etc etc.I don't have data included because there are a lot of unlocked wifi signals around town.No word of a lie here, but i can pick up someone's wifi signal on any block i walk on in my neighborhood. So what does it cost on your side of the world?
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

10 or around Euros per 2-3 months for talking credits. Actually it's very expensive here, but i speak not so much via phone as i hate it. You can never express your true self in a phone conversation imo!
  3. I have 100 minutes for ~11€, + my family is in a "family package", that includes 5 phones, ~3€/each one, and unlimited talk between them. And I rarely exceed the 100 minutes because most of the time I'm talking with my girlfriend, and she is in the family package of course.
  4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

£27 Per month contract. 750 Minutes + 5000 Texts and 1GB Data and i found out that it rolls over into each month so what i dont use is carried over into each month. £0.25/25 pence per minute abroad in the 50 most called countries.
  5. Cellphone ? What is that !?

Nah kidding, don't have any since I don't need one :p
  6. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

20€ / month
    10€ for texting flat and 10€ for data flat :)
  7. Around 6 euros for 150 minutes per month, and I barely exceed 60/70 minutes. :)
  8. Ok... With three I get my iPhone contract (24 month) £35, 2000 minutes (anytime, x-net) 5000 texts, all you can eat data, free voicemail, free calls to customer services.
  9. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

O2 - iPhone 4, £25 per month (18 months) 600 minutes (of which I use about 15) unlimited texts and 500MB data, free cloud WiFi access.
  10. i was with o2, but went back to three as o2s customer service was terrible, when i could get a signal to speak to them. Absolutely awful!
  11. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I've not had any issues with them, but perhaps that's because I work for a channel partner
  12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

How many providers do you all have? Here we have Bell, Telus,Rogers, Fido,Wind Mobile, Mobilicity and Chatr for i'am on Chatr.
  13. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Erm UK has O2, Tesco Mobile, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, Orange, 3 (Three), Virgin Mobile, TalkMobile. I'm sure theres more that i've missed ;D
  14. In the Netherlands we're pretty much ripped off..

I pay €30 a month for 150 minutes speech or 300text and FUP data which seems t be about 2GB a month..

But atm I can't get a phone for such a low price anymore with that amount of data..

1GB data costs something like €40 a month now, with unlimited text and too many minutes..
    But stupid ISP's! I WANT DATA! I don't need minutes or text messages..