Your AC track wishlist (Top 5)

As a way to pass the time until release, and as an interesting little exercise in it's own right, what 5 tracks would you like to see from Kunos in AC? Not including the ones already confirmed (and I'm including the Nordschleife in that list for now!).

My list would be:

1. Spa modern
2. Brands Hatch
3. La Sarthe modern
4. Sugo (onboard for those not familiar with the track - quite Spa like, lots of elevation changes plus the unmistakeable Japanese flavour)
5. Long Beach

Your turn! :)

*edit to add Sugo onboard clip*

As a way to pass the time until release, and as an interesting little exercise in it's own right, what 5 tracks would you like to see from Kunos in AC? Not including the ones already confirmed (and I'm including the Nordschleife in that list for now!).

My list would be:

1. Spa modern
2. Brands Hatch
3. La Sarthe modern
4. Sugo (onboard for those not familiar with the track - quite Spa like, lots of elevation changes plus the unmistakeable Japanese flavour)
5. Long Beach

Your turn! :)

*edit to add Sugo onboard clip*
Am I missing something or is the spa version in AC no the most modern?

I could never forget the first time I launched the old Watkins glen in Grand prix legends.
I always have some of my better races there. Short track, but very nice to drive the esses and the loop !

also, I will vote for the old Watkins glen

Trojica, Kotor, Montenegro. Hill climb, great curves, beautiful scenery to UNESCO heritage city of Kotor.
734976_1118721141505735_2787053504734646216_n.jpg
images.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Macau c1982 (same layout except for better scenery to the modern version, plus startline was put forward)
Fuji Speedway 1977 and 1986-2004
Bathurst pre-1987 (w/o chicane)
Le Mans various variations until 2000 (when they reduced the large hill on the third section of the Mulsanne Straight)
Aintree (GP (use much of the horse racing course) and LMC track (used for sprints, Greenpower races and trackdays))

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back