F1 2011 You went and broke it all Codies

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
well they've managed to go from a good game with crap driving physics to a hateful pile of festering ****e with slightly better driving phsyics, EVERYTHING ELSE is hatefully worse!!!

Seen a lot of PS3 guys complaining, very few Xboxers, have you tried both. For me it's too early to tell yet, how long you been playing 2011? p.s. take all assists off & run a long race otherwise it is an easy (accesible) to pick up arcade game.

i've got it on PS3, and i've got nothing to complain about. i prefer the old OSD, but there's nothing wrong with this on per se. the game is fantastic, down to little improvements like flag marshalls, marbles on the track etc.

you dont get driving skills in the disc. you have to deliver them yourself.

For PC this game is AWESOME. I play lots of sim's LFS, Rfactor and simbin games such as GTR, Race 07 etc. and i got to say that codemasters did a fantastic job on the handling. Much better than last years game. Graphics are much better too imo. and DRS and KERS works very well.

Overall this game is amazing.

graphics: track representations are much worse, looks wise they are much more "computery" looking, menus etc worse, cut seens better, bright sunlight looks a bit better, cars are more solid
sound: much as a muchness
online lobby: much worse, they did try to improve it but made it worse
throttle and brake sensitivity better
steering: diabolically worse than 2010 (if that was possible)
steering weight absolutely ****ing feeble AGAIN FFS,
FFB as crap if not worse than on f12010

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%