1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You men love computers so much !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David Smid, Sep 25, 2009.

1. im smidyy mrs and just would like to know y men find this rubbish so entertaining i gotta say when x-box was in ma bedroom it was alright cause i got to say i had plenty men in ma bedroom lol.
    But since i banished him downstairs with his beloved comp i often have to go check if he still lives with me hahaha,( not that im complaining cause his a pain in the butt lol).
    Well thats it reall just wanted to write summat cause i know he will get p,d off lol and i love annoying him byeeeeeeeeeee tc ev1 xxxxxxxxxx
  2. :plus1:
    He is gonna be pi**ed off :)
    I dont know really, computer is... computer
  3. A computer's just about the only thing in the world that will provide constant entertainment.

And as many will know, we males get bored very easily.

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Oh David should log off from RD before close his PC it seems. :lol:
  5. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

His son does the same with the Xbox :nod:
  6. Why do men like computers, why do you type like you can't speak english, one of life's mysteries :D
  7. Another reason like Rhys said, we DO get bored easily :). I got bored of playing my football game, my shooting game.. but somehow never my racing game :woop:
  8. Well computers are always there for you, they will never abandon you for a hot newer model (you might abandon it, but that's allowed :)), plus they don't yabber about Coronation Street, how much weight Cheryl Cole has put on/lost or whether Kate loves Peter or vice versa......

9. If we can live with computer, WHY NOT?!
  10. :hurt:illl be havein words all:argue: :damnit:

throught it log me off if i shut laptop hmm seams not b.... s... comein right up lol
  12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Why do girls love shopping so much?
  13. True dat.
  14. F'real. Though I must say shopping for computer parts is fun :D
  15. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Shopping for computer parts its just the same as all the other web browsing :D