You know you've been watching F1 for too long when..

I was walking through the shopping centre once when I got stuck behind a group of people who were chatting and walking very slowly, and I had no way of getting past them.

It was at that point that I wished the marshals would wave the blue flags... then I realised what I was thinking...

Please, I get that all the time in school. Stuck behind a group of girls feels like being held up behind the HRT's..

When it was 2006 and Schumacher said he will retire i felt like i was watching F1 for whole my life, in fact i was yes watching, but i felt so experienced about it. And today, we are 2013 :)))) what about now?! 6 years passed since then!

Funny I've been learning to drive lately 10 years too late but its given me an advantage in some respects, not as hot headed as I would be if I'd done it all at 17 and feel a lot safer driver for it allready.

But I cant help but feel proper gutted when someone overtakes me lol just for that split second Im worrying how many points ill lose for coming 1 place lower down the order... untill i remember Im doing 25 in a 30 zone :whistling:

+You wiggle your feet slightly and pretend to do burnouts walking along aisles slowly.
+You take the racing line, clip the wall/bookcase etc and do a little spin.

When you are out on the motorway and have to let of the gas for a corner you think to yourself "if i had an F1 car i could take this flat easily at 300lkm/h" then giggle like a 5 year old at the awesomeness of Formula 1 cars.

When you slipstream the car in front of you before passing him on the outside of the corner on the freeway.

When you try to out brake the car next to you without locking up your front l (abs is always off when I'm driving in a car) :p

I passed an accident on the way to work this morning and actually thought "why is there no yellow flags" :laugh:

The car was stopped at a blind bend on a country road with the wheels like this \-----/ :O_o:

- When you think that every car on the road is there to race you
- When you change gear that fast and put two hands immediately on the steering wheel while going twice slower than real F1 car speed
- When you jump over the curb of a roundabouts/ring to cut the turn (i have one new in my neighborhood and actually its the largest in the west part of Skopje, everyday when i go home i do that, no one else does that haha)
- When you are closing on a car and going and going right behind her thinking that you are catching slipstream and wait till the final moment and pass him like on TV

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%