You know you've been watching F1 for too long when..

• You take the racing line when walking or pushing the trolley when shopping..
  • You get up at crazy times in the morning just to watch a race live or even free practice..
  • You count down the days until the first practice session in Australia..
  • Every time you stop at traffic lights, you imagine it to be the start of a race and you watch the light, eagerly ready to floor the throttle..

Can you come up with any more? :) (P.S - please delete or move this thread if its been created before)

• You take the racing line when walking or pushing the trolley when shopping..
  • You get up at crazy times in the morning just to watch a race live or even free practice..
  • You count down the days until the first practice session in Australia..
  • Every time you stop at traffic lights, you imagine it to be the start of a race and you watch the light, eagerly ready to floor the throttle..
Can you come up with any more? :)(P.S - please delete or move this thread if its been created before)

:roflmao: I noticed myself doing this a couple of days ago :roflmao:

Took the corner too early and clipped the wall at the apex(shoe care stand at the end of the aisle)

My daughter had a MacLaren buggy (I know the spelling is different) Me and her used to do the Home to Nursery GP every morning, racing line and all

Many moons ago, uh? :D

About the driving...yeah, definitely guilty. I'd never violate the traffic code, tho. Taking a racing line around corners etc. is fine as long as I'm not putting anyone in danger and obey the speed limit.

You wear a crash helmet to play F1 2012.
Just saw this. I'm guilty as hell.

397383_10150467861029022_152870188_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back