1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

You Know you're addicted when...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Matthew Gutteridge, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Basically, you post a sign that you're addicted to racing sims.

2. You know you're addicted when...

...You want official Race On merchandise to include a SEAT Leon plush toy. Seriously, those cars are so pudgy and cute that I want to go up to one and give it a hug.

I think I've said too much... :quiet:

3. You know you're addicted when...

...you raced with Ross on Trackmania and won :D

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I DNFed :(

5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I know I'm addicted when I start writing English with my German mates from RL :D

6. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

...when you pull the indicator handle and the wiper handle to check your rear view:) (while driving real cars)

(allmost happened some times with me when going for a drive after simracing)

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

When your mates call for you and you say "I cant come out I have a League Race" :D

8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I am soooo addicted then :D

9. When you lapped tusting and bragging about it so much everyone on teamspeak hates you. :nod:

10. You should've joined RD Forum Racing again and do that again with Buxton :rotfl:

11. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I check other cars around me if their tyres are worn out.

12. you play at NASCAR 09 and race at FoodCity 500 full-distance (I just did... went from 21st to 1st in the last 40 laps :D)

13. ...you bump every RD thread to keep them alive :D

14. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

........when you try to drive your wife in a wrong way.....:messed:

15. When you try to press escape to get home instantly after driving somewhere...
    When you accidentally left foot break in a real car (only done this once ;))

I'm always reaching for the non-existant button on the front of my steering wheel in real life trying to look backwards.

16. when i play golf in a golf buggy and try my best to overtake him without hitting him!:goat:

17. Does no-one find my comment on SEAT plush toys disturbing? :bulgy-eyes:

18. I just thought you are a (racing) baby after seeing that comment :D

19. Same here, haha, they already know that my phone is off every second thursday for the historic grand prix...

20. --- when you put your kidz to bed way before their bedtime so you can get that extra practise before the race ---