1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

You Know you're addicted when...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Matthew Gutteridge, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Basically, you post a sign that you're addicted to racing sims.

2. You know you're addicted when...

...You want official Race On merchandise to include a SEAT Leon plush toy. Seriously, those cars are so pudgy and cute that I want to go up to one and give it a hug.

I think I've said too much... :quiet:

3. You know you're addicted when...

...you raced with Ross on Trackmania and won :D

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I DNFed :(

5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I know I'm addicted when I start writing English with my German mates from RL :D

6. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

...when you pull the indicator handle and the wiper handle to check your rear view:) (while driving real cars)

(allmost happened some times with me when going for a drive after simracing)

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

When your mates call for you and you say "I cant come out I have a League Race" :D

8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I am soooo addicted then :D

9. When you lapped tusting and bragging about it so much everyone on teamspeak hates you. :nod:

10. You should've joined RD Forum Racing again and do that again with Buxton :rotfl:

11. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I check other cars around me if their tyres are worn out.

12. you play at NASCAR 09 and race at FoodCity 500 full-distance (I just did... went from 21st to 1st in the last 40 laps :D)

13. ...you bump every RD thread to keep them alive :D

14. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

........when you try to drive your wife in a wrong way.....:messed:

15. When you try to press escape to get home instantly after driving somewhere...
    When you accidentally left foot break in a real car (only done this once ;))

I'm always reaching for the non-existant button on the front of my steering wheel in real life trying to look backwards.

16. when i play golf in a golf buggy and try my best to overtake him without hitting him!:goat:

17. Does no-one find my comment on SEAT plush toys disturbing? :bulgy-eyes:

18. I just thought you are a (racing) baby after seeing that comment :D

19. Same here, haha, they already know that my phone is off every second thursday for the historic grand prix...

20. --- when you put your kidz to bed way before their bedtime so you can get that extra practise before the race ---