1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have got to be joking...

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 11, 2011.

1. As some of you might know I had a pretty ruff week last week in the iracing world with losing almost 1000 irating and almost a full point of SR. Soooo, it's a new week right! Well William and I happen to be running the same practice and then another together. I got my times down to 1:46.05 which I thought was pretty good since I have never been on that track. I get bold enough to think that I'm ready to try a race out since I know I'm in the bottom split. I start in 5th and by turn two I'm in the lead. I stay there for 22 laps with no real pressure, as the gent behind me was between 3.5-8 seconds behind me at different parts of the track. I didn't push as hard as we did in practice due to a case of the nerves...hehe I am crossing the line to start the 23rd of 24 laps at Watkins Glen in the Star Mazda...

MY INTERNET DROPS......

I get back in the race for the last lap to finish in 6th... lol...

Good news, is I got +.20 SR back, and +19 irating back
    Bad news, I think I must have hacked off the dude in charge of iracing mojo or something...hehe