You can do one lap of any circuit...

It would absolutely be Spa in a P1 with Chris Harris...just to see him squirm in his seat as I blast through Au Rouge at speed.

Last edited:
As i can't drive a real car, i'd switch it over and would put myself in the passenger seat.
Ayrton Senna @ Kyalami.

Because Senna
Because good F1
Because memories

My first choise of passenger would be Joey Dunlop, but sadly he's no longer with us...
And for the same reasons Jim Clark & Jack Brabham are out of the running :cry:
So I'd take Ari Vatanen instead!
A single track though?
Come ON!
There's too many! :roflmao:
But the final 'toss-up' would be between the Isle of Man Mountain Course, Nurburg Ring Gesamtstrecke (sadly no longer possible either) or a little known 84km Aussie track once used in 1924 for Australia's first Motorcycle GP called Bungonia :D
Of course though, it would HAVE TO BE in a 70's Holden! :laugh:

Jim Clark in either a Jag E Type or a Ferrari 250 GTO would be fun. I think I'd like to do a hillclimb with him, seeing as thats how he started in Motorsport

Pike's Peak Hillclimb, my late wife passenger, and any pro of her choice crazy enough to ride on
the back ledge where the soft-top isn't because I had the optional hardtop installed.
Datsun 2000 age 16.jpg

Would be Barthurst, with Colin Mcrae in a fun Tarmac Spec 22B Impreza. But I would be going slow just so I could spend more time with him and chat. (then just before the start swap seats and watch him go balls out on another lap.).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%