1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"You are not allowed to vote"

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just paid a visit to the WLB servers and when i wanted to vote to the next track, because i was all alone the server replied: "You are not allowed to vote". :woot: when can we see that feature implemented in the normal dedicated server, absolutely fantastic on a public server. No more voting :)

Bring it on, the elections are over!

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Most games Ive played allow you to disable it. The Racing genre seems to have some what limited servers compare to fps for example.

3. I agree, it's one of the biggest problems in a server I regularly visit, voting is not allowed, yet most people do it anyway.

4. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I will check soon on the dedi-server if it can be disabled. In rF it can, only editing the PLR file.

5. Interesting, do the WR servers run a different version of the DS?, there must be a way to do it if it can be done on the WR.

There are no options in the DS itself and no lines in the .ini to edit.

How do you disable it in rFactor, if it's via the .ini would it work adding the lines the to GTR-E .ini, can someone try that and\or post the relevant lines from the rFactor .ini?

Anyone know if it's possible to disable voting in GTR2?