1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo' - You can call me Mcluvin XD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kurei, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Kurei

Premium Member

I'm Kurei from GTPlanet, also known as mcluvin93hatch on PSN & 'kman' on Steam (I know there's thousands, lemme know if you want to add me/vise-versa.)

I got into 'sim-racing' with GT4 & a DFP wheel, and enjoyed the series up until lately, when I started to realise how it was more of a 'sim-cade' rather than a 'simulator', along with Polyphony Digital's treatment & distancing from its fanbase (research "The Q&A" on GTP for example). So I decided it was time I moved-on from consoles & joined the PC Master Race with a G27. Currently my 'sim' of choice is Assetto Corsa (dat feedback yo').

In the real-world, I own a little old '93 Honda Civic Hatchback, which I brought from rags-to-riches, which you can read more about here:
    (Note, I haven't updated in a long time, due to time-constraints & a lack of 'things' to update on, currently the car is still alive & well, serving duty as a daily when the weather is nice, but road-construction is fighting back)

Otherwise, I'm a calm & laid-back kinda guy, it takes a lot to truly 'irk' me, and with the shape GTP has been in lately, you might see more of me around here, especially if I decide to 'go premium' and look to transition over. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Welcome to the club.
    And your Honda Civic Hatchback......----->
    • Haha Haha x 1