1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeeehaaaaaaaaa!!! - racing club format changed - non stock contents back ! ! ! ! ! !

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Flower, Jun 14, 2011.

1. As in title - Look at what happened in the last Hour - EU Racing Club - 4 race format not there and I spy a race at Donington tomorrow!!!

Whose up for some racing!!!

You moaned at Admin - You Posted in Suggestions Threads - WILL you now Put your Sign UP where your Moans and Suggestions were????

Donington Event - http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...-donington-park-wednesday-june-15-2011-a.html

Dubai Event - http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...ai-international-thursday-june-16-2011-a.html

Ok so its Stock cars, but great choices for now - If people show support maybe we will get the cars later - Unfortunately I can't make either event as Thursday and Friday are mostly unable to race days, or I'd be first on the list. I am however signed up for tonight here :

Would be great to see any of you tonight!
  2. ROFL - the excitement made me forget what day it is - I CAN do Donington - Sign Up button Clicked!
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Fantastic!! If I didnt have an exam tomorrow I'd be signing up to Donington.. thank you RD - glad you listen to the opinion of the community, mucho respect :thumb:
  4. Ross Donington is Wednesday Night not Tonight - what better way to wind down after tomorrows exam than lapping me as I struggle round Donington!

Good Luck with the Exam.
  5. This is good news, I'm already commited elswhere tomorrow but glad to see the change.
  6. Happy to see the change too, but all my nights are tied up elsewhere this week unfortunatly.

Maybe next week :)
  7. Looks like RD made the best move ever because all races i see that i so far went into have got more than 10 racers and then one tonight at Donington is a full house with reserves well done!!!
  8. I think this shows that admins do listen. :)

WD RD you will regain the full respect of the racing club drivers :cool: Here's to the future and lets fill them grids :)