• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeeehaaaaaaaaa!!! - racing club format changed - non stock contents back ! ! ! ! ! !

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dave Flower, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    As in title - Look at what happened in the last Hour - EU Racing Club - 4 race format not there and I spy a race at Donington tomorrow!!!

Whose up for some racing!!!

You moaned at Admin - You Posted in Suggestions Threads - WILL you now Put your Sign UP where your Moans and Suggestions were????

Donington Event - http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...-donington-park-wednesday-june-15-2011-a.html

Dubai Event - http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...ai-international-thursday-june-16-2011-a.html

Ok so its Stock cars, but great choices for now - If people show support maybe we will get the cars later - Unfortunately I can't make either event as Thursday and Friday are mostly unable to race days, or I'd be first on the list. I am however signed up for tonight here :

http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...club-nordschleife-tuesday-june-14-2011-a.html

Would be great to see any of you tonight!

2. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    ROFL - the excitement made me forget what day it is - I CAN do Donington - Sign Up button Clicked!

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +197
    Fantastic!! If I didnt have an exam tomorrow I'd be signing up to Donington.. thank you RD - glad you listen to the opinion of the community, mucho respect :thumb:

4. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
    Ross Donington is Wednesday Night not Tonight - what better way to wind down after tomorrows exam than lapping me as I struggle round Donington!

Good Luck with the Exam.

5. Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

Ratings:
    +206
    This is good news, I'm already commited elswhere tomorrow but glad to see the change.

6. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    Happy to see the change too, but all my nights are tied up elsewhere this week unfortunatly.

Maybe next week :)

7. Dave Flower

Dave Flower

Ratings:
    +471
  8. Kieron Swart

Kieron Swart

Ratings:
    +143
    Looks like RD made the best move ever because all races i see that i so far went into have got more than 10 racers and then one tonight at Donington is a full house with reserves well done!!!

9. Matt Hunt

Matt Hunt

Ratings:
    +22
    I think this shows that admins do listen. :)

WD RD you will regain the full respect of the racing club drivers :cool: Here's to the future and lets fill them grids :)