1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeah Codemasters, do something about the skins! :)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Bram, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

LOL @ this girl...

I love women in racing games but this one should go and do her nails or something, haha

"Oi haited doh skins so motch oi had to retorn the gaym to doh sjop"

Codemasters please listen to this free tip and 2012 will be a winner!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Thanks Bram the video, made me chuckle @ yeah i think she should get some nivea for that skin allergy :D

3. That was funny.

I think that sort of quality review will have InsideSimRacing's Jessica Lopez shaking in her shoes!

[​IMG]

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Oh she forgot the reporter guy's skin. That one is horrible! Unless they change it, no 2012 for me... Also Codemasters should add interactions with the people around the paddock just like the SIMS games! It's so disappointing that we can't socialize around the paddock :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram

That would actually be so cool to do. When you are in an online lobby with lets say 24 drivers you should be able to walk around in the pitlane;
    - spy on other cars
    - push your rival :)
    - chat/voicechat to eachother

But that would require work for developers :) Oh wait, we pay the full prize right?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said

Ah actually i would seriously love such a feature for the online part, we had mentioned this at some point where we wrote our GTR 3 wishes as i remember :) .

However i was imitating the review-master-girl in as requesting that feature for off-line :D

7. Bram

Bram

The only one listening to our wishes seems to be Kunos as their upcoming sim actually allows you to control the driver and walk around the car at least ;)

8. Omer Said

Omer Said

Wow that's great news! Great for a beginning, i can't imagine what will see in the more future games :)