1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Yas Marina Circuit 0.9.0

Yas Marina Circuit ;Tiago Lima ;Aseetto Corsa

1. Tiago Lima submitted a new resource:

Yas Marina Circuit - Yas Marina Circuit ;Tiago Lima ;Aseetto Corsa

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Thank u Tiago
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thanks !!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you Tiago thats this evening sorted :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. There's a strip of gap in the track. If driven over, the car falls into it. Aside for this small issue and some flickering where it says "yasmarina circuit" (occurs on exterior camera), it's pretty sweet! other than these graphical issues, there's an issue where quick race won't work. The grid is filled, but when it's green all cars are retired from race and disappear. if I notice any other bugs, I'll post it here.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. Some cones would be nice :p There is so many different roads, that I have no clue on where the actual track is.
  7. Same here, I got really lost, fell into oblivion, or crashed off at a few bends because there were no brake distance markers.

Hopefully Tiago can keep working at these conversions to really improve all these small details over time :)

8. Yep.. what's up Dave!
  9. Would You be so kind to share the GT2 sound? I like it very much but unable to find any like that you use in the video.
    Thank You!
  10. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

Looks fun. Will download and try the GP2 car on it!
  11. One of the holes I found was the gravel at the entrance to the pits on the left. Right in the triangle between pit road and the course. I'll have more time tonight to relocate the others for you. THANKS for all your hard and quality work !!
  12. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

One thing I noticed was that I was able to drive straight through one of the barriers without taking any damage. I know where it is in my mind, but I'm struggling to put into words which turn it is :/

Oh yeah, as mentioned earlier, I can't race anyone. They all just stay on the grid and retire.
  13. there's a couple of holes in the last corner, inside (Between track and pitlane) and outside track.
    Anyway thank you Tiago!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

Just thought, do we need the fast_lane AI to race on this track?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Little bug
  16. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

I have to try that :D

EDIT: That was soooo much fun :) Tell you what, don't even fix it! We could have some serious fun in a race situation if we forced someone off the track into that area ;)
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  17. OK Tiago I finally had time to check for the other holes and here is what I have found:
    Turn 1 in the gravel on the left
    Turn 8 in the grass on the left
    Turn 22 in the gravel on the right. It's a small half round gravel spot.
    T 23 in the grass on the right. That's the corner as you are turning into the pits.

THANKS for ALL the work you do.
  18. Not sure if it is my method, but I can't make an AI file for this track.... without the AI file, I can't make cameras. The camera file that is in this track is an old one from another of Tiago's tracks. If someone could try and make a working AL file, I would be happy to make the cameras.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

^^This. It would be great to have replay cams on this track!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I have one but i cant upload because extension files not allowed. any sugestion?