Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear: 0.35

Viktor, i have a request. Have you run career races with all assists off, and fuel, tire and damage on? If you do, I would like to see some of your setups for those conditions. Other than the obvious changing of gears, I am curious if you change anything else. Your gearing IS very interesting, but I also found the setups not ideal for full fuel loads.

Viktor, i have a request. Have you run career races with all assists off, and fuel, tire and damage on? If you do, I would like to see some of your setups for those conditions. Other than the obvious changing of gears, I am curious if you change anything else. Your gearing IS very interesting, but I also found the setups not ideal for full fuel loads.

If viktors anything like me he just deals with the heavy fuel load since as soon as the car gets a little lighter its amazing howw the cars performance improves dramatically, I do believe he said he doesnt do over 20-30% races online normally so this might apply to career aswell. I do do 100% if this is what your looking for.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hmm I've got a problem.. I use the setup on the first page and it works fine. I'm the fastest in sector 1 and 2.. But then i seem to lose an enormous 2.5 sec just in sector 3... I've got no idea how.. because I follow the ideal line perfectly..
So does anyone have an idea what my problem could be?
I really need to win this race to so I can be champion, haha (If Hamilton fails...)

*edit* in sector 2 my time is 1 sec faster than Webber.. So my total loss just in sector 3 is 4 sec.. how is this posible :S

I know this goes back to November but I was wondering if anyone has an answer?

I am in exactly the same position. 21 points ahead of Hamilton and only he can catch me. Throughout the season I have never been lower than 6th in qualifying yet here I am really struggling to get into the top 10. Quicker than Webber by 1.1s in S1, again quicker by 0.3s in S2 but then I lose 4+ seconds in S3.

I've even run with the line guide and followed it to the inch yet I still lose 4 seconds in the final sector.

Very wierd.

Try dumping the rear wing down to a 1 your gonna lose a fair bit of speed on the straights. I know you said the setup is fine but give it a bash also try mine or vicktors wet setup they will handle in the dry no problem.

Andrew's setup. Career year 4 of 7. Virgin, legend, no assists but traction, full sim. Qualification 1:42:738, 8th. Race, 5th, 1:44:016 personal.Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Car
Red Bull Racing
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11
Gearbox
Gear 1: 150 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 215 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 285 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 322 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 362 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.40
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Thanks for this setup mate!! It really suits my style (as most of your setups do).. Currently racing and 3rd with my last race for Virgin Carreer seasons 1/7 with no aids ;)!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%