Yardley Mc Laren Ford 1973

The new Car: a Revival from the legendery Yardley Mc Laren Ford from 1973. the first worlddchampion cars from the bruce mc laren racing team (next to the dead from bruce mc laren). replacement for the mc laren. the next cars are for the force india skin: BRM Embassy Shadow (the last car from the legendary Graham Hill) a future car Tabatip Shadow Ford (Villiger Kiel car) March 741 (Hans Stuck 1974) And for the Lotus: Gold Leaf Lotus Ford

Yardley Mc Laren Ford 1973

again
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-1973-.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-7.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-6.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-5.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-4.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-3.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73--2.jpg

I like your cars but i cant use them! are to big for my PC, my game turn slow, and i cant change the size by myself because i cant open the texture with PS (Crash)

Do you read my PM?

I like your cars but i cant use them! are to big for my PC, my game turn slow, and i cant change the size by myself because i cant open the texture with PS (Crash)

Do you read my PM?

Yes my dear!
how big and wich cars from the RETRO PROJECT (no more as 3 :)?
I make this 3 cars specially for you.

Its me or its completly a fantasy work, you use McLaren Yarddley 1973 name but the car look like that, not like yours

530-731808med.jpg
Yes Schifty: This was my inspiration. The 3d modell from the mc laren in F2012 is absolutly others as this old car: this is the problem. I make freestyle cars in inspiration from this old cars - not more.
A 1:1 copy is unreal and not impossible - for me.
I mean: for your cars is it no others, or?

My Kompliment for your works!
I drive any cars from you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back