1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + suits 1.2

Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + suits

1. hello! thank you for your work! would not be possible to have the updated file MOTOGP.MIX (I can not use remix file)

2. Thank you, Yes i can put the MOTOGP.MIX, but you'll get there in 2015 yamaha movistar and the Repsol Honda 2015 and the suits of Márquez and pedrosa i will update it now :thumbsup:

3. Fantastic work, thanks Kevin! :thumbsup:

4. No thanks do it with pleasure haha :)

5. Hello how can i make the MOTOGP.MIX file size smaller ?? i can upload not more than 300MB and the MOTOGP.MIX file is 1.94Gb

6. You can not reduce with winrar? certainly put both yamaha honda repsol movistar and thanks a lot! waiting for the GP15 Ducati presented today beautiful !! if you can post a link to which addresses to download 1.94 gb would be perfect! kevin let us know!

7. Heey Gvidogvi , i put te file on a download site i let you now when you can download it :thumbsup:

8. Hello kevin !! thank you very much for your willingness to help people like me who is not practical with remix file !!! you have been very kind and I think many admire your commitment, congratulations. look for a message from you when and where can I download. thanks again! :)

9. I am now trying to make it downloadable on a site it may take time, I hope he still comes to stand today

10. excellent work, but how to install? XD

11. Heey coglie , I set it on DropBox and i drop the download link here of the MOTOGP.MIX file that file can you put in the motogp14 folder , (steam - steamapps - common - motogp14 and then its done But i think tommorow is the download link here sorry for my english :p

12. np :)
    thx for info bro

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello kevin! you know Dropbox, it's a nice idea and it is a site convenient to download various gb connecting to a link! I look forward to when the download is possible. let us know. thanks a lot yet

14. Heey Gvidogvi I set the file now in my Dropbox and then i wil put the link here :thumbsup:

15. Perfect thanks kevin! wait when you put the download link! I hope soon :)

16. 10 minutes and then is the file on my dropbox and then i wil put the download link :thumbsup:

17. Thanks Kevin, I wait for the link! :)

18. kevin345ize updated Yamaha Movistar 2015 with a new update entry:

Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + suits

Read the rest of this update entry...