1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Yamaha M1 Red Textures HD 1.0

MotoGP 13 Textures

1. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

I find funny how literally almost every MotoGP fan is Indonesian, Asian or some kid who has no acknowledge on English. :laugh:
    This mod is decent for a first time, I laughed at the Ninja logo but overall it's okay.

2. Dear
    TheJlfan,
    About ninja logos on my mod, it my tribute to Indonesia ninja club. I am a fan of Kawasaki Ninja and I ride it everyday (ninja 250) but for the motogp valentino rossi is my idol. My favourite color is Red and Black that's why my mod main color is red and i know many out there who crazy with red. I hope it explained why my mod looks so funny for some people but at least i've try to contribute to modding community. Really sorry for my bad english :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you for your contribution, as soon as I finish figuring out how to complete all the mods I have started I am hoping to be able to submit them for everyone to enjoy. Unfortunately I don't think any of them will be finished before MotoGP 14 is released....:thumbsdown:(Still learning my way with modding)