1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod 1.0

Textures pack

1. Jonix submitted a new resource:

Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod - Textures pack

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cool thanks . Was needing this and not experienced enough to do the stickers yet .lol
  3. Only a sticker is missing, on the right side of the bike as of now
  4. I am going to make a detailed mod based on this , doing the correct gauloises cigarettes labels etc. . Is it O.k if I use your base model ?
    Also , any Idea how I can put the sticker on the screen of this motorcycle ?
  5. Yes try to play with the glass textures, make sure you place it where the aplha channel is white or almost white ( visible)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MotoGPVR46X64 2016-07-08 15-43-29-29.jpg
    I have found a way to make a really good sticker for the windshield. The only problem is it is showing up on the windshield too transparent , it needs to be 90% more opaque.Any ideas?
  7. Yes, opacity is described as a scale of greys. 0 opacity, that is to say trasparent, is black
    100% opacity is white

greys in the middle are more/less opaque

If you want to make it less trasparent, you have to make the corresponding alpha channel closer to white or white.

You will have to place a white circle in the exact position of the sticker on the alpha channel...hope you understand
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks . Yes I understand
  9. Worked like a charm ;-)
    • Haha Haha x 1