1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Mods Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod 1.0

Textures pack

1. Jonix submitted a new resource:

Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod - Textures pack

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool thanks . Was needing this and not experienced enough to do the stickers yet .lol

3. Only a sticker is missing, on the right side of the bike as of now

4. I am going to make a detailed mod based on this , doing the correct gauloises cigarettes labels etc. . Is it O.k if I use your base model ?
    Also , any Idea how I can put the sticker on the screen of this motorcycle ?

5. Yes try to play with the glass textures, make sure you place it where the aplha channel is white or almost white ( visible)

• Like Like x 1
  6. MotoGPVR46X64 2016-07-08 15-43-29-29.jpg
    I have found a way to make a really good sticker for the windshield. The only problem is it is showing up on the windshield too transparent , it needs to be 90% more opaque.Any ideas?

7. Yes, opacity is described as a scale of greys. 0 opacity, that is to say trasparent, is black
    100% opacity is white

greys in the middle are more/less opaque

If you want to make it less trasparent, you have to make the corresponding alpha channel closer to white or white.

You will have to place a white circle in the exact position of the sticker on the alpha channel...hope you understand

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks . Yes I understand

9. Worked like a charm ;-)

• Haha Haha x 1