Resource icon

MGP16 Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

Yamaha M1 2004 Textures Mod - Textures pack

3d model from Milestone is not great, especially the fairing (too thin) :(

I corrected the textures
(YZR-M1 logos, new yellow and blue stripes on the fairing, new base color, correct VR number, correcter rims, etc)

This screenshot is outdated, I have no idea how it looks in game. Let me know!
rvLeIA2.jpg

P.S. I never tested it with default textures, so I cannot make a comparison

Read more about this resource...

Only a sticker is missing, on the right side of the bike as of now
I am going to make a detailed mod based on this , doing the correct gauloises cigarettes labels etc. . Is it O.k if I use your base model ?
Also , any Idea how I can put the sticker on the screen of this motorcycle ?

I am going to make a detailed mod based on this , doing the correct gauloises cigarettes labels etc. . Is it O.k if I use your base model ?
Also , any Idea how I can put the sticker on the screen of this motorcycle ?
Yes try to play with the glass textures, make sure you place it where the aplha channel is white or almost white ( visible)

MotoGPVR46X64 2016-07-08 15-43-29-29.jpg
Yes try to play with the glass textures, make sure you place it where the aplha channel is white or almost white ( visible)
I have found a way to make a really good sticker for the windshield. The only problem is it is showing up on the windshield too transparent , it needs to be 90% more opaque.Any ideas?

View attachment 142831
I have found a way to make a really good sticker for the windshield. The only problem is it is showing up on the windshield too transparent , it needs to be 90% more opaque.Any ideas?
Yes, opacity is described as a scale of greys. 0 opacity, that is to say trasparent, is black
100% opacity is white

greys in the middle are more/less opaque

If you want to make it less trasparent, you have to make the corresponding alpha channel closer to white or white.

You will have to place a white circle in the exact position of the sticker on the alpha channel...hope you understand

Yes, opacity is described as a scale of greys. 0 opacity, that is to say trasparent, is black
100% opacity is white

greys in the middle are more/less opaque

If you want to make it less trasparent, you have to make the corresponding alpha channel closer to white or white.

You will have to place a white circle in the exact position of the sticker on the alpha channel...hope you understand
Thanks . Yes I understand

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years