• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
  1. PATR10T

PATR10T

Ratings:
    +530
    PATR10T submitted a new resource:

iDT ChampCar Extreme - ChampCar Extreme aka 2007 ChampCar World Series 1.2 for Stock Car Extreme v1.50

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Thanks again, mate! :) Been waiting for this one.

3. hurricaneman

hurricaneman

Ratings:
    +10
    I have too much clipping on G27 with this mod. Is there way to solve this? Thank you.

4. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +379
    I just realise - we have Champcar 2008 here also.
    And another funny thing - THAT SEASON WASN'T EVEN COMPLETED!
    THEY CANCELED IT, AFTER ONLY ONE RACE!
    So we can make history by our own here. :laugh:

(on the beggining you can see that on a VERY SAME DAY - another sister-champioinship series had a race, in Japan, and boy it was some race... first and only top-level American open-wheel racing race won by a female. One and only, speedy sexy cat Danica Patrick.:inlove: What a woman eh?)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  5. PATR10T

PATR10T

Ratings:
    +530
    as you can see the champions of both championships are on the menues mod screen ;) will power won it with the long beach race :D

6. Kobay

Kobay

Ratings:
    +54
    They look great, and the car is pretty fun to drive, but the AI is not so good. They have too many incidents, and if they come to a complete stop they do donuts because they hit the throttle too hard as they try to get going again, even if they are on the track. If they come to a stop on the grass, it's just donuts. If the AI can be improved, this can be fun for offline racing.

7. PATR10T

PATR10T

Ratings:
    +530
    yep its what i wrote on the readme, ai still need some improvements but for this im the wrong one, i can play around on models and tracks but i dont know what todo on the ai

• Like Like x 1