1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

1. PATR10T submitted a new resource:

iDT ChampCar Extreme - ChampCar Extreme aka 2007 ChampCar World Series 1.2 for Stock Car Extreme v1.50

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. hex

hex

Thanks again, mate! :) Been waiting for this one.

3. I have too much clipping on G27 with this mod. Is there way to solve this? Thank you.

4. I just realise - we have Champcar 2008 here also.
    And another funny thing - THAT SEASON WASN'T EVEN COMPLETED!
    THEY CANCELED IT, AFTER ONLY ONE RACE!
    So we can make history by our own here. :laugh:

(on the beggining you can see that on a VERY SAME DAY - another sister-champioinship series had a race, in Japan, and boy it was some race... first and only top-level American open-wheel racing race won by a female. One and only, speedy sexy cat Danica Patrick.:inlove: What a woman eh?)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  5. as you can see the champions of both championships are on the menues mod screen ;) will power won it with the long beach race :D

6. They look great, and the car is pretty fun to drive, but the AI is not so good. They have too many incidents, and if they come to a complete stop they do donuts because they hit the throttle too hard as they try to get going again, even if they are on the track. If they come to a stop on the grass, it's just donuts. If the AI can be improved, this can be fun for offline racing.

7. yep its what i wrote on the readme, ai still need some improvements but for this im the wrong one, i can play around on models and tracks but i dont know what todo on the ai

• Like Like x 1