• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

XReal Mod [Official thread] 0.3

Official support thread for the XReal Mod

1. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Jonix submitted a new resource:

XReal Mod [Official thread] - Official support thread for the XReal Mod

Read more about this resource...

2. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
  3. sagnok

sagnok

Ratings:
    +28
    have tried only time trial for now but you have made a really fantastic job, moto3 with default setup on mugello(really cool texturing) and feeling very smooth riding but anyways faster and faster lap after lap really a perception of not stressed ride but same time fast,last lap was 1.59.790 very easy but i was sure can do better

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Wow that's a good time! I am smooth rider too. It's really nice to ride in Mugello against AI in this mod if you're smooth ;)

5. sagnok

sagnok

Ratings:
    +28
    do you known what i like too?, i ride a new weekend in mananger carrer and in qualyfing have made best lap 7 seconds slower than first with rainy circuit, but my mhaindra bike has not mutch updates and it' so near to real feeling.i'm expecting a hard hard race :)

6. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Hi, as mentioned in the changelog only dry conditions in some tracks have been tweaked. What track are you racing at? what category?

7. sagnok

sagnok

Ratings:
    +28
    track aragon category moto3 managerial carrer

8. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    AI has been optimized only for moto3, dry race, in the following tracks:
    losail, argentina, texas, jerez, le mans, mugello, catalunya, assen, sachsenring

Other tracks are wip

I think I will optimize AI in the wet only in the tracks where it can rain (le mans, jerez, mugello, assen, sachsenring)

• Like Like x 1
  9. andresmontes

andresmontes

Ratings:
    +1
    So this is not doing anything at MotoGP category at the moment right?

10. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Unfortunately not yet, it takes a lot of time to balance AI for one category in one track
    So I would like to finish moto3, then moto2 and then motogp.

(The career order)

11. DOODL38UG

DOODL38UG

Ratings:
    +2
    What exactly do i need to download? :confused: There are seven different parts and then the official thread with a download. I'm not interested in the texture changes, just the AI behavior . Thanks. :)

12. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Hi, the official thread contains a downloader. It's just an application that simplifies finding the different parts.

Download every part, they're seven.Eextract the folder on desktop. Copy paste overwriting only the DATA.mix
    You can delete the rest, since you don't need it

13. DOODL38UG

DOODL38UG

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the swift reply! Could you just release a data.mix only version so i don't have to download an installer and all seven parts only to delete it all? Seems a little over-kill lol

14. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Hi, I just checked and you only need part 1 for the DATA.mix

It's not an installer, it's just so you don't have to browse for every part here on RD. It's a life safer exe, especially when the updates will come

15. DOODL38UG

DOODL38UG

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok thanks for your help :thumbsup:

16. surfer78z

surfer78z

Ratings:
    +9
    "Increased AI respawn time after crash"

This!!!
    Can you tell me which file contains that parameter? and do you know if is there an option for the AI to withdraw from the race after a crash? today I was testing some things and in 1 race Rossi pulverized the track record by 40 seconds... I was like WTF??? until I watched the replay... he crashed at sector 1 and rejoined the race at sector 3 :laugh:

17. 86ayayay

86ayayay

Ratings:
    +8
    This bug seems not related to this mod, I'm not yet using this mod but had experienced that bug several times, Milestone's fault

• Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Hi, I've never encountered that bug until now .
    About the respawn time, Dyego posted it as an answer to someone's request. Check the general threads, it should be there ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. DOODL38UG

DOODL38UG

Ratings:
    +2
    Does this mod apply to every difficulty level or just simulation for instance? I am finding the AI too fast for my slow pace of 201.3 at mugello. If i drop to hard will they slow down?

20. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Hi DOODL38UG, top legend AI at Mugello laps in 1.59 high
    Hard level isn't too much different from Legend, just slightly slower

You could try either easy or very easy AI

In this mod the differences between AI levels aren't that evident, but you should be able to find the right setting for you. If very easy AI is still too fast, PM me and I will help you personally ;)