XReal Mod [Official thread]

MGP17 XReal Mod [Official thread] 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

XReal Mod [Official thread] - Official support thread for the XReal Mod

This is an early release of the mod, which is still uncompleted.
Carefully read the changelog to know what has been changed.

Gameplay video:

Changelog (available in the downloader as well)
I warn you, it's a bit long and is not complete:
Code:
V 0.2
CHANGELOG:

- Increase AI respawn time after crash.
 - Balanced AI for a better gameplay in*:
·Losail(Only Moto3 and only dry).
·Argentina(Only Moto3 and only dry).
·Jerez(Only Moto3 and...

Read more about this resource...

have tried only time trial for now but you have made a really fantastic job, moto3 with default setup on mugello(really cool texturing) and feeling very smooth riding but anyways faster and faster lap after lap really a perception of not stressed ride but same time fast,last lap was 1.59.790 very easy but i was sure can do better

have tried only time trial for now but you have made a really fantastic job, moto3 with default setup on mugello(really cool texturing) and feeling very smooth riding but anyways faster and faster lap after lap really a perception of not stressed ride but same time fast,last lap was 1.59.790 very easy but i was sure can do better
Wow that's a good time! I am smooth rider too. It's really nice to ride in Mugello against AI in this mod if you're smooth ;)

Wow that's a good time! I am smooth rider too. It's really nice to ride in Mugello against AI in this mod if you're smooth ;)
do you known what i like too?, i ride a new weekend in mananger carrer and in qualyfing have made best lap 7 seconds slower than first with rainy circuit, but my mhaindra bike has not mutch updates and it' so near to real feeling.i'm expecting a hard hard race :)

do you known what i like too?, i ride a new weekend in mananger carrer and in qualyfing have made best lap 7 seconds slower than first with rainy circuit, but my mhaindra bike has not mutch updates and it' so near to real feeling.i'm expecting a hard hard race :)
Hi, as mentioned in the changelog only dry conditions in some tracks have been tweaked. What track are you racing at? what category?

track aragon category moto3 managerial carrer
AI has been optimized only for moto3, dry race, in the following tracks:
losail, argentina, texas, jerez, le mans, mugello, catalunya, assen, sachsenring

Other tracks are wip

I think I will optimize AI in the wet only in the tracks where it can rain (le mans, jerez, mugello, assen, sachsenring)

Reactions: rkh
What exactly do i need to download? :confused: There are seven different parts and then the official thread with a download. I'm not interested in the texture changes, just the AI behavior . Thanks. :)

What exactly do i need to download? :confused: There are seven different parts and then the official thread with a download. I'm not interested in the texture changes, just the AI behavior . Thanks. :)
Hi, the official thread contains a downloader. It's just an application that simplifies finding the different parts.

Download every part, they're seven.Eextract the folder on desktop. Copy paste overwriting only the DATA.mix
You can delete the rest, since you don't need it

Hi, the official thread contains a downloader. It's just an application that simplifies finding the different parts.

Download every part, they're seven.Eextract the folder on desktop. Copy paste overwriting only the DATA.mix
You can delete the rest, since you don't need it
Thanks for the swift reply! Could you just release a data.mix only version so i don't have to download an installer and all seven parts only to delete it all? Seems a little over-kill lol

Thanks for the swift reply! Could you just release a data.mix only version so i don't have to download an installer and all seven parts only to delete it all? Seems a little over-kill lol

Hi, I just checked and you only need part 1 for the DATA.mix

It's not an installer, it's just so you don't have to browse for every part here on RD. It's a life safer exe, especially when the updates will come

"Increased AI respawn time after crash"

This!!!
Can you tell me which file contains that parameter? and do you know if is there an option for the AI to withdraw from the race after a crash? today I was testing some things and in 1 race Rossi pulverized the track record by 40 seconds... I was like WTF??? until I watched the replay... he crashed at sector 1 and rejoined the race at sector 3 :laugh:

This!!!
Can you tell me which file contains that parameter? and do you know if is there an option for the AI to withdraw from the race after a crash? today I was testing some things and in 1 race Rossi pulverized the track record by 40 seconds... I was like WTF??? until I watched the replay... he crashed at sector 1 and rejoined the race at sector 3 :laugh:
This bug seems not related to this mod, I'm not yet using this mod but had experienced that bug several times, Milestone's fault

This!!!
Hi, I've never encountered that bug until now .
About the respawn time, Dyego posted it as an answer to someone's request. Check the general threads, it should be there ;)

Does this mod apply to every difficulty level or just simulation for instance? I am finding the AI too fast for my slow pace of 201.3 at mugello. If i drop to hard will they slow down?

Does this mod apply to every difficulty level or just simulation for instance? I am finding the AI too fast for my slow pace of 201.3 at mugello. If i drop to hard will they slow down?
Hi DOODL38UG, top legend AI at Mugello laps in 1.59 high
Hard level isn't too much different from Legend, just slightly slower

You could try either easy or very easy AI

In this mod the differences between AI levels aren't that evident, but you should be able to find the right setting for you. If very easy AI is still too fast, PM me and I will help you personally ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back