1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas Fun, Cat & Mouse @ Nürburgring Endurance Mon 23rd December

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Justin Swan, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Car: WTCC '06, 07+Retro Cool
    Track: Nürburgring Endurance
    Games: Race 07,GTR evolution, Retro Pack
    Damage: OFF

20:00 GMT: The fun begins
    20:30 GMT: The fun continues
    20:40 GMT: Still having fun
    20:50 GMT: Who's up for more fun?
    1 lap of the Nürburgring Endurance layout, then we swap to a new mouse driver.

RD Club Rules: Click Here

Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Please download your Cat & Mouse SKINPACK HERE

Entrants will be divided into equal teams of 1 mouse and the remainder will be cats. At the end of each session, 1 cat and the mouse from each team will leave the server and rejoin with a the next mouse in the list and the previous mouse rejoining as a cat to assist the chase.

Rules of play explained in next post.

Entry List:

1. (BLUE TEAM) Dennis Phelan (Mini driver Race 1)
    2. (BLUE TEAM) Justin Swan (Mini Driver Race 2)
    3. (BLUE TEAM) Andrew James (Mini Driver Race 3)
    4. (BLUE TEAM) Hamed Hajmolaali (Mini Driver Race 4)
    5. (BLUE TEAM) Tony Gentile (Mini Driver Race 5)

1. (WHITE TEAM) Mark Bushell (Mini Driver Race 1)
    2. (WHITE TEAM) Gasper Grebenc (Mini Driver Race 2)
    3. (WHITE TEAM) Franklin Stegink (Mini Driver Race 3)
    4. (WHITE TEAM) Christopher Hall-Nelson (Mini Driver Race 4)
    5. (WHITE TEAM) Murat Erdogd (Mini Driver Race 5)
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Cat & Mouse THE RULES:

The mouse: (MINI COOPER)
    His job is very simple (or is it?) The mouse will just race to finish line and beat the other teams mouse to take the chequered flag and the win.

The Cat: (HONDA ACCORD)
    It's his job to obstruct the opposing teams mouse(s) and prevent it from crossing the finishing line by whatever means he feels fit. The cats must work as a team and divide their time between obstructing the other mice or defending his own mouse from attacking cats.

The only rule is that the cat is not allowed to enter the start finish straight at the end of the circuit, once the mouse rejoins the GP circuit, the cat must stop and allow the mouse to cross the finish line. He can of course, turn back and assist his own mouse into 2nd place

Once all mice have crossed the finish line, the remaining cats can cross the line and end the session. Have a drink and get ready for the next battle :D

The Race will begin by letting the mice having a 30 second head start, then the cats will set chase.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Sign me up please! This is going to be a hoot.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. in please
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet singing fish!:roflmao: This sounds ridiculously fun!:p

I would love to do this, but the chances are incredibly slim that I would make it.:unsure:
  6. Sign me in Justin:)
    This sounds like real good fun:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Nox

Staff Premium Member

@Justin Swan - Question, are the mice allowed to fight amongst themselves too, or do they have to race cleanly?
  8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

They can fight if they like but I think they'll have their hands full with some angry cats lol
  9. I bet it sounds fun. The idea comes from some where else huh. :rolleyes: Tut tut. You not capable of using your own original ideas?
  10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

It comes from PGR4 on the Xbox 360! There is no shame in that at all? What's your point?
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley

Can I get a maybe on this one cheers.
  12. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

13. Sign me up please. its might be a lot of fun :)
  14. Can i download a track? Because i don't have gtr evolution, but i have retro pack.
  15. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I'm afraid you'll need GTR evolution to join, the track won't be available as a separate download.

16. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I am in.
  17. Oh. I must buy this pack asap :) but after new year, so i won't race on this event.
    Have fun all ;)
  18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Hey Gasper,

GTR evolution is currently on sale @ £1.49 :D so maybe you can join?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Server is now up.

Still open for sign ups. The more the merrier it'll be :)

I will devide players into teams and allocate mouse driver orders by 6pm (UK) on Monday 23rd December. Please make sure you have the skinpack installed and tested before this time, Thanks
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  20. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Another 3 or 4 entries would make this a much funnier event with 3 teams. Anybody else fancy and hour of fun?