XD 2.1.4

XD is also updated with V2.1.4

It's an addon for GTL/GTR2/Race07/GTR-Evo (Steam only! Version: 1.2.1.2) which lets you display some useful informations whilst driving.
In Particular:

MoTeC Data
Tyretemperatures (In/Mid/Out)
Tyrewear
Tyrepressure
Enginetemperatures (Water/Oil)
Braketemperatures
Engine Health
Session Info
Track- and ambienttemperature
Session length (remaining time in a practice session or laps in race)
Fuelconsumption (for last lap / average)
Advanced Timingstable
Driverslist and their postion
During practice the fastest laps are displayed
In Race the gaps are displayed according to yourself. These times are updated every second or by sector change (can be customized)

Download here

• Ariff Roose

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!:veryhappy::veryhappy:
at last! Thanks Ivo!

Thanks for this, it's great. However, since the patch, with XD installed, my game freezes whenever I ALT+Tab into Windows. It also causes my game to crash back to desktop and then freeze whenever I get a Windows Update message or Steam event etc. So now I've had to uninstall XD which is a shame because it's really useful. Any chance these problems can be fixed?

Many thanks.

It is a conflict with the Steam Community option. You can use XD if you turn off the Steam Community Option under Steam.

However, I hope we see a corrected version of this programme.

EDIT: Oops, Ivo and I were together. :biggrin:

Hi,

I've installed the latest XD version and everytime I run GTREvo it crashes because of d3d9.dll. I am running Windows 7 64bits and I also installed directx9c. Any ideas? thx in advance.
crash..jpg

thanks for your answers , I have finally found the problem, it was rivatuner server statistics, it seems to have some kind of conflict with the d3d9.dll file. Stopping the server removes the problem. Don't know if there is a solution for running both programs simultaneosly.

thats the position i use its set for 1920X1080
you maybe get a clue how to move it around by looking at it

Code:
; MoTeC HUD postion:
; Default x = auto; y = auto
MotecPosX=auto
MotecPosY=810

; Standings HUD postion:
; Default X = auto; Y = auto
StandingsPosX=1500
StandingsPosY=100

; Session-Info HUD postion:
; Default x = auto; y = auto
SessionPosX=1430
SessionPosY=7

I have been playing with this tool tonight and I quite like it. I notice fuel amount shows half of what the fule amount really is. Is it possible to make it show the actual amount that is in the tank and also I see it does that with the tyre wear numbers too.:confused:

....i think that i don't understand what you mean......in the XD motec fuel amount show you how many laps you can do with your fuel, or it show what is the consumption of fuel for a lap!!! ;)

about the tyre number.....if i'm not wrong that number is in an arbitral measurement unit.....the only right thing is the bar near the number, it shows correctly how many wear you got!! ;)

@ Mattia.
The fuel shows the numbers of estimated laps in the fuel tank ass well as the average fuel you use in a lap.
Thats why you see 2 diffirent numbers in your screen.

And about the tires you have those small vertical strokes who go from green to red as well as the numbers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%