XD 2.1.12 update is out

Info

It's an addon for GTL/GTR2/rFactor/GSC/Race07/GTR-Evo (Steam only! Version: 1.2.1.10) which lets you display some useful informations whilst driving.
In Particular:

MoTeC Data
  • Tyretemperatures (In/Mid/Out)
  • Tyrewear
  • Tyrepressure
  • Enginetemperatures (Water/Oil)
  • Braketemperatures
  • Engine Health
Session Info
  • Track- and ambienttemperature
  • Session length (remaining time in a practice session or laps in race)
  • Fuelconsumption (for last lap / average)
Advanced Timingstable
  • Driverslist and their postion
  • During practice the fastest laps are displayed
  • In Race the gaps are displayed according to yourself. These times are updated every second or by sector change (can be customized)

Installation Instructions

Download and extract the content to your GTR²/GTL/RACE07 installation folder.
Then you need the latest DirectX 9.0c Package. Download from Microsoft. This is required! Without the DirectX-Update the game won't start if the XD is installed.

History

2.1.12 (05.09.2012)

- Added option to display delta-time to best- or last-lap
- Game-Stock-Car support added (Experimental)
Link: http://www.vitumo.de/

Hi,
got a very strange glitch, as I got 2 distinct installations of GTR2, one on Steam and the other out of it, but both the same version (1.1.0.0).
I copied the XD file in both of them, and - quite astonishingly and yet, not that much either... it works perfectly fine on the offline install, and not on the Steam one. So I did deactivate the Steam overlay as I could see there was some known conflict, but it still doesn't appear on the Steam version of the game... and it's quite annoying...

Anyone would have some brilliant idea? :)

I don't know any longer if this is for XD or map plugin ... as I have them both working on Steam version too but I think you have to change this line in your plr

from
Write Shared Memory="0" // Write game data to shared memory area
to
Write Shared Memory="1" // Write game data to shared memory area

Maybe I'm wrong but .... who knows, maybe my memory is still correct ;)

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I had a look cause you made me doubting my memory :), but it was already set up like this.

Too bad, but it was "bien tenté" :whistling: "well attempted"!

(ah yeah, I'm thinking out loud here but... it could be related to writing permissions in the directory where the files are located... I'm gonna check that, I'll keep you up)

hi there,

thanks too, though I never use UAC, one has to be deranged to do such a thing... :)

besides, my research around permissions were unsuccessful too...

well, for now I'm playing offline anyway, and the offline one works fine, so I guess that'll do. But one of these days I'll have to find out.

Would anyone have the 2.1.10 version of it somewhere? (it's the last attempt I can think of, and couldn't find it anywhere)

I still have in my saved files version 2.1.9 of XD, but not quite sure it'll work after the latest game update ??
If no one doesn't mention with certainty it won't work, send me a pm and I'll give you a link where to download it on my Cloud Drive.

Edit: according to what I read on Vitumo.de, it looks like 2.1.9 was made after the latest game update.
So ... waiting for your PM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back