1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XD 2.1.12 update is out

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jadran Dimic, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Info

It's an addon for GTL/GTR2/rFactor/GSC/Race07/GTR-Evo (Steam only! Version: which lets you display some useful informations whilst driving.
    In Particular:

MoTeC Data
    • Tyretemperatures (In/Mid/Out)
    • Tyrewear
    • Tyrepressure
    • Enginetemperatures (Water/Oil)
    • Braketemperatures
    • Engine Health
    Session Info
    • Track- and ambienttemperature
    • Session length (remaining time in a practice session or laps in race)
    • Fuelconsumption (for last lap / average)
    Advanced Timingstable
    • Driverslist and their postion
    • During practice the fastest laps are displayed
    • In Race the gaps are displayed according to yourself. These times are updated every second or by sector change (can be customized)

Installation Instructions

Download and extract the content to your GTR²/GTL/RACE07 installation folder.
    Then you need the latest DirectX 9.0c Package. Download from Microsoft. This is required! Without the DirectX-Update the game won't start if the XD is installed.

2.1.12 (05.09.2012)

- Added option to display delta-time to best- or last-lap
    - Game-Stock-Car support added (Experimental)
    Link: http://www.vitumo.de/
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anyone have problems with this displaying correctly when using triple screens (not just this new version)? I see it display for 1 second at the start of a race but then disappears.
  3. I have been using XD for a while now on triple monitors with no issues. I have yet to install the new version though to see if that still works.
  4. The delta time is just awesome feature!
  5. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

It was the one feature i was missing the most since my Alekhine XD stopped working.
    So nice to have it back :)
  6. How do I activate the .csv file for Delta time feature? .ini says to put "-1" but when I do that nothing happens. I did many laps and nothing.
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

What I have in my ini file:
    ; Delta-time calculation to your best lap and last lap
    ; 0 = Disabled (default)
    ; 1 = To best lap only
    ; 2 = To last lap only
    ; 3 = Combine 1 and 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I've found that when using option 3 I get some very strange readings... instead of giving an up to date delta it just keeps counting upwards...
  9. I think I would rather have the delta time shown from best lap only as that is the lap that I am trying to compare my results to.
  10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Sometimes when I leave the pit a strange time will be showing but it clears quickly.
    I may set a fast time early in a session and then forget how I did it, pretty much, I can remember my mistakes from the last lap.
  11. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I absolutely love Tyre temperatures (In/Mid/Out) feature. It's something I was waiting for so long. Ingenious. Now I'd like to see contact patch. But I'll wait for that in new sims. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

ok so i installed this in my race 07 folder and updated the dx thing...but no display in car. do i need to press a button or should this come on automatically? help!
  13. § as in the button next to "1", one down from esc is the default button for XD
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hi,
    got a very strange glitch, as I got 2 distinct installations of GTR2, one on Steam and the other out of it, but both the same version (
    I copied the XD file in both of them, and - quite astonishingly and yet, not that much either... it works perfectly fine on the offline install, and not on the Steam one. So I did deactivate the Steam overlay as I could see there was some known conflict, but it still doesn't appear on the Steam version of the game... and it's quite annoying...

Anyone would have some brilliant idea? :)
  15. Jempy

Premium Member

I don't know any longer if this is for XD or map plugin ... as I have them both working on Steam version too but I think you have to change this line in your plr

Write Shared Memory="0" // Write game data to shared memory area
    Write Shared Memory="1" // Write game data to shared memory area

Maybe I'm wrong but .... who knows, maybe my memory is still correct ;)
  16. Hi Jean-Pierre,

I had a look cause you made me doubting my memory :), but it was already set up like this.

Too bad, but it was "bien tenté" :whistling: "well attempted"!

(ah yeah, I'm thinking out loud here but... it could be related to writing permissions in the directory where the files are located... I'm gonna check that, I'll keep you up)
  17. hi there,

thanks too, though I never use UAC, one has to be deranged to do such a thing... :)

besides, my research around permissions were unsuccessful too...

well, for now I'm playing offline anyway, and the offline one works fine, so I guess that'll do. But one of these days I'll have to find out.

Would anyone have the 2.1.10 version of it somewhere? (it's the last attempt I can think of, and couldn't find it anywhere)
  18. Jempy

Premium Member

I still have in my saved files version 2.1.9 of XD, but not quite sure it'll work after the latest game update ??
    If no one doesn't mention with certainty it won't work, send me a pm and I'll give you a link where to download it on my Cloud Drive.

Edit: according to what I read on Vitumo.de, it looks like 2.1.9 was made after the latest game update.
    So ... waiting for your PM.
  19. He is trying to get it working on GTR2, not in Race07... It hasn't been updated in ages so any version of XD should work.