• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

XBOX360 Official MS Wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by boxy, Sep 24, 2012.

1. boxy

boxy

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I'm struggling to control the car in F1 2012 and understand that this could actually be down to my driving style and not the game. I'm suffering from a light back end no matter what setup I use etc I seem to lose the back end coming out of slow medium/slow corners. For example in Australia I will easily spin coming out of corner 3 and 8 but not 10 (the last corner before the pit entry). I have tried adjusting my style considerably, not turning aggressively, not slamming down the accelerator etc but I randomly seem to just lose the back end. I can do 3 laps perfectly then the 4th lap I do exactly the same and boom, I'm facing the wrong way.

So, I was wondering if anyone had a good set up they are using for the MS Wheel that I could try, I want to eliminate as many things as possible so the only thing that can be at fault is me.

I don;t find I have this issue with the top end cars just the lower end cars in the career mode.

Any help would be amazing . . .

2. Kenya Coleman

Kenya Coleman

Ratings:
    +37
    With this wheel having the toughness of an egg shell, I usually disable all FFB settings. However, with this game you must have your FFB settings set as high as you or your wheel can take. I have waaay more control over the car now and can feel when I am about to lose grip.

Settings:

Steering Saturation: 5

Steering Linearty: 50

All else at 0

Force Feedback Settings:

Environmental: 60

Force Feed Back Setting: 100

Wheel Weight: 80

3. boxy

boxy

Ratings:
    +1

--------------------------------------

Kenya - this is fantastic. Has changed the game for me, thanks so much for sharing.

• Like Like x 1