• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

xbox wheel maintenance/ upgrade

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Philip Brock, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Philip Brock

Philip Brock

Ratings:
    +0
    i have just finnished modding my xbox wheel, i have not done ne thing new to what has been mentioned on the web in the past. However as i have 3 wheels all now working as opposed to 1 hanging on in there. like i said the mods i have done are all ones i have come accross on the web however i have used various diffrent methodes to achieve the same end results as i dont have a fabricating factory in my garage or money to pay for these servises, although a vise and correct tools are essential im not into bodge jobs, for example to reduce the play in the wheel i cut down a old golf club and inserted it into the spindel using the taperd shaft of the club to hold the wheel firmly in place.
    i wouldnt recogmend ne one try doing this unless they r confident in fixing electricals
    plus it will VOIDE YOUR WANRENTY

ne way im dont want to write down everything i have done to all wheels ans pedals but since the wheels r no longer for sale and the porche wheel is selling out i thought i would offer ne advise(as im pretty handy st this kind of thing) or try peoples suggestions on my spare whees for them.

if you want more specifics on what i have done please ask. this is where i started looking

http://digitalbbq.net/index.php?topic=1367.0;imode