Xbox Steering Wheel Parts...

Does anyone have any xbox wheels/parts they would like to donate/sell (at a reasonable price : ) to a poor sucker that can't afford a Fanatec yet so has to mod and repeatedly repair his MS Wheel.

Thanks.

:)

Does anyone have any xbox wheels/parts they would like to donate/sell (at a reasonable price : ) to a poor sucker that can't afford a Fanatec yet so has to mod and repeatedly repair his MS Wheel.

Thanks.

:)
I have just upgraded to a Fanatec CSR due to these same problems. I had my "UP" shifter paddle break on me twice and had enough of it. Everything else works on my MS Wheel except the broken plastic paddle and the alignment on it is good. I am using the peddles with the CSR wheel so those aren't available. I was going to hold on to the wheel until I upgraded to Fanatec peddles and sell the lot as spares/repairs but I could be convinced to get rid of the main wheel. I was hoping to get £40 for it. I'm in South London area.

Upvote 0
I have just upgraded to a Fanatec CSR due to these same problems. I had my "UP" shifter paddle break on me twice and had enough of it. Everything else works on my MS Wheel except the broken plastic paddle and the alignment on it is good. I am using the peddles with the CSR wheel so those aren't available. I was going to hold on to the wheel until I upgraded to Fanatec peddles and sell the lot as spares/repairs but I could be convinced to get rid of the main wheel. I was hoping to get £40 for it. I'm in South London area.

Hmm maybe :)

Just so you know, anyone who has a broken paddle, and if you spares, you can flip the paddles, left works on right and vice versa, it'll just be upside down. i did this, then that broke so i put a pin through it :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back