1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

XBox One Controller with Wireless adapter...

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Camacho, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Hi friends.
    I have been playing until today with the Xbox One Controller with USB cable for Windows with no problems.

Yesterday I bought the wireless adapter for Windows but now the controller works in a wrong way... Some buttons work bad or don't work... The analog controller is doing strange things...

When I have started the game I have a message which tells me that Xbox One controller is not supported by the game... But with the cable it works fine.

The problem exists since I have installed the wireless adapter...

Please, some help friends...

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

2. I'm guessing it'll be an issue with the wireless adapter. What version of windows are you running?

3. I'm using Windows 7. I know that the wireless adapter was for Windows 10, but since several days ago it's compatible with windows 7 and 8.1. With other games, like motogp15 it works fine, no problems...

4. Ok, I assume you've downloaded the latest drivers for it?

Other than that I'm not really sure if it's working fine with other games

5. Then I'm out of ideas, other than some other wireless device interfering with the signal, but surely then you would have issues in all games.

So I'm not sure what else to suggest, sorry

• Like Like x 1