F1 2010 Xbox - Framerates Stuttering at Monaco

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

Just a quick question for any of you Xbox owners out there.

Does anyone else get really bad stuttering at the exit of the swimming pool complex in the Practice mode of a Grand Prix. I find it makes accurately taking this section so difficult and causes me to misjudge the exit way too often. There is also stuttering at the final corner but nowhere near as bad as the swimming pool. Ironically when in a race I don't get the problem at all, even at the start of a race when a lot of the cars are going through there very close together.

I assumed that this would be something all Xbox oweners of this game must be suffering from but the reply to my question about this in a thread on the Xbox Championship seems to indicate otherwise. As there is no way to alter the graphics load it seems I am stuck with this problem unless someone else here has a solution.

Cheers

its quite simple for the PC version just turn down some gfx options on Monaco, ie crowd, and distant objects and it will preform a little better, as for the Xbox , well your all a bunch of tits for buying something you cant upgrade or change significant settings on your loss :p

its quite simple for the PC version just turn down some gfx options on Monaco, ie crowd, and distant objects and it will preform a little better, as for the Xbox , well your all a bunch of tits for buying something you cant upgrade or change significant settings on your loss :p
LOL thanks for the compliment...But your right, and I am going back to PC pretty soon. Bought the xbox because friends were playing on it, but I hate it.

Thanks for the comments.. glad to know that it is not just someinthg I am struggling with!!

My own reasons for having it on the Xbox are that my PC simply cannot handle it (it's around 7 years old…) and I am in no financial position to go out and buy a new PC. Knowing this and knowing how much I really wanted the game my wife went out and bought me a second hand Xbox and the game. It's the first console I have ever had as all my previous sim racing experience has come on the PC (GP1-4, GPL, GTR, Toca, Nascar, Indycars, etc… you name them I have had them). I do miss the option to be able to improve the game with all the great mods out there and to be able to create replays, etc. but the Xbox is giving me a great deal of pleasure despite it's drawbacks and so you won’t get too many criticisms of it from me.

Jean I hope that doesn’t mean that you are goingto be disappearing from our Championship some time soon :(

Thanks for the comments.. glad to know that it is not just someinthg I am struggling with!!

My own reasons for having it on the Xbox are that my PC simply cannot handle it (it's around 7 years old…) and I am in no financial position to go out and buy a new PC. Knowing this and knowing how much I really wanted the game my wife went out and bought me a second hand Xbox and the game. It's the first console I have ever had as all my previous sim racing experience has come on the PC (GP1-4, GPL, GTR, Toca, Nascar, Indycars, etc… you name them I have had them). I do miss the option to be able to improve the game with all the great mods out there and to be able to create replays, etc. but the Xbox is giving me a great deal of pleasure despite it's drawbacks and so you won’t get too many criticisms of it from me.

Jean I hope that doesn’t mean that you are goingto be disappearing from our Championship some time soon :(

No no, I won't quit ! It's a great championship, to restrain the frustration I just tell myself that my car is not reliable this season

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back