1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Xbox controller supported?

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by DesertFox28, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I'm hoping I have not missed any info about this game. This will be my first Truck sim game I will buy, I curious to know if this game supports the Xbox 360 controller for windows? As I don't have a wheel yet I would only be able to use the Xbox controller. Does anybody know if this game supports it or not? Thanks in advance :D

2. it supports various input devices...but to get an impression (and short the wait) you can download the Scania Truck Driving Simulator to check if and how this works ;)
    I tried the gamepad with the German Truck Simulator before and the driveability is compareable to the keyboard...but a wheel works a lot better and gives the better feelings of driving a large truck! ;)

3. Ok great, thank you for the info FuNK! :D I will go and buy it now. Also apart from the Logitech wheels are there any others that are just as good? I don't know much about wheels for PC as I only have the one Microsoft made for 360. Thanks :)