F1 2011 Xbox 360 Wheel Suggestions

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone have any suggestions of a good wheel for xbox 360? I'm interested in moving from a controller to a wheel so I can begin turning assists off :)

Thanks in advance.

Emynem I have used the PowerRacer 270 on F1 2011 & the steering angle is what I had an issue with even when removing the deadzones on the software you download from codejunkies (where the book tells you to get it from) and that still didn't solve the problem I had. That is when driving both a Red Bull & a Williams Car. Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier.

Emynem I have used the PowerRacer 270 on F1 2011 & the steering angle is what I had an issue with even when removing the deadzones on the software you download from codejunkies (where the book tells you to get it from) and that still didn't solve the problem I had. That is when driving both a Red Bull & a Williams Car. Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier.
thanks, then I do not recommend? You Deals data relaese http://www.madcatz.com/productinfo.asp?page=248&GSProd=5154&GSCat=98&CategoryImg=Xbox_360_Wheels

I don't recommend it no. I am looking around for the previous official xbox 360 wheel. I want to use it for F1 2011 which is obvious lol but on eBay they aint cheap still even though it aint out any more. If there was a buy it now £35 or maybe up to £45 then I would buy it. I am having to replace my Xbox as well which will be done in 3 weeks, ordered the data transfer cable which is why I need to find the older official wheel from Microsoft quite cheap.

rotate the csr good but it costs so much, 500 euro
- The price of the wheels is mainly what the problem is. All I need is a wheel thats good for F1 2011. The 2 MadCatz wheels (the wired white version - I used to have werent that good really, wireless wasnt brilliant either), PowerRacer 270 had the same problem really. All I need is a good priced wheel to use for the game. The normal xbox controller is to twitchy for me compared to what it used to be like in F1 2010.

i have the microsoft wheel, it hasn't been that reliable for me(doesn't centre properly and one of the paddle shifters no longer works) but i'm quite rough with the wheel so it might just be me. my csr wheel should arrive tommorrow so i'd be happy to give some feedback on that for the guys that are prepared to spend that sort of money.

Anyone who gets the Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel (Xbox 360) could you please do a video review on it and also review it on how it is for F1 2011 :) with all settings on & off if someone could please. If I remember right it is out in the UK anyway in a few days but if anyone has tested it please post in here.

Anyone who gets the Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel (Xbox 360) could you please do a video review on it and also review it on how it is for F1 2011 :) with all settings on & off if someone could please. If I remember right it is out in the UK anyway in a few days but if anyone has tested it please post in here.

Was expecting delivery of the Ferrari 458 wheel tomorrow but Amazon have moved it to 2nd December now. Need another option now!

Was expecting delivery of the Ferrari 458 wheel tomorrow but Amazon have moved it to 2nd December now. Need another option now!
- That is daft man I might as well wait for when I am actually working again to get the expensive wheels from Fanatec most likely. I just don't want to wait that long cause I want to play F1 2011 but the controller just seems to sensitive for me and I don't think you can chance the settings either. :/

I once owned a microsoft wheel but the guy who sold it to me did so without the force feedback charger - so don't know it's full potential. personally i found it "chunky" but bulky and cumbersome.

I since bought a madcatz wireless steering wheel. it doesnt have ffb but i don't find this a problem - it feels realistic. you can use it on your knee altho i use it with my racing chair and it feels great. you gotta have paddles if you're playing f1. the only alternative wheels i would have would cost about £160 + and in terms of value for money, i doubt you could beat the madcatz wireless one...unless you wanted a basic cheaper alternative- based on what i've heard, this would be the mc2 wheel for £30-40? well done madcatz!

I use the ms wheel and really i like it i will tell you im ready to move up though, here the reasons the wheel is a good starter wheel the base is pretty good decent ffb and recaction, the pedals on the other hand suck in a bad way there are some things you can do to help you can cut a tennis ball in half and put it under the gas and brake pedals for a better feel you can also do a mod that connects the g25- 27 pedals to the base also so....... me as it goes im waiting on the csr elite so i can get the f1 wheel opition when its avil.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back