F1 2013 Xbox 360 gamepad settings (PC Version)

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
hello everybody i have a little problem so i use my gamepadsetting from f1 2012 all working perfect
but i have a little problem that the throttle is too agressive or is that the game? it would be very nice if anybody have tipps or solutions for that :)

greetings Philipp

Hm, I never changed anything. I didn't think "wheel" settings would affect a gamepad, I just put it in and play like it's set (after all I never adjusted anything at the XB 360 either).
use right stick for throttle/brake, works good for me
I'm happy the times were RS was throttle/brake are long over. You can't throttle and brake at the same time this way which feels more than wrong to me.

Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 0%
Steering Linearity: 0%
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 0%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Brake Saturation: 0%
Works fine for me. No Adds.

Last edited:
You don't have to put your brake on the right stick, you just need to have it set to "custom" instead of XBOX Controller, which the game did for you when you changed a button/stick mapping.

For F1 2012 I used:

Steering Deadzone: 9%
Steering Linearity: 100%
Throttle Deadzone: 15%
Throttle Saturation: 9%
Brake Deadzone: 15%
Brake Saturation: 4%

But for 2013, I now use the below but I am still tweaking it:

Steering Deadzone: 11%
Steering Linearity: 88%
Throttle Deadzone: 13%
Throttle Saturation: 8%
Brake Deadzone: 14%
Brake Saturation: 2%

Thanks for posting these. I just switched from keyboard to 360-gamepad for PC last week and, although it took me a while to feel comfortable using it, your settings sure did help me a lot. I just remapped the A button for Kers (using my right-hand thumb), the Y button for Gear Up, and LB for DRS. TC on medium and Brake Assist to Lowest (for now). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back