Wunderbaum

3D Models Wunderbaum [for update 17.04.2017]

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 254134

If you are NOT using installers so mod will work on official realised version and beta no matter what are you playing on if you installing it manually

• Deleted member 254134

For edit texture I use Unity Assets Explorer(you can't open .dat file using it, but you can export and import textures from game resource).
I think you mean assets not resources

@Kubix Is it okay if I post my re-texture of this with the model file packed in with install instructions? This is the re-texture. Just finished it up. I'll mention it's your model in the post and that @Roman266 helped get the raw files back. I couldn't download the manual install files from your post, got them from romans google upload.

VGfpJPy.jpg

Also, is there any way to make the holes were the string goes through a cork texture? I tried where the white holes are but that's probably just a reference for positioning.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

@Kubix Is it okay if I post my re-texture of this with the model file packed in with install instructions? This is the re-texture. Just finished it up. I'll mention it's your model in the post and that @Roman266 helped get the raw files back. I couldn't download the manual install files from your post, got them from romans google upload.

VGfpJPy.jpg

Also, is there any way to make the holes were the string goes through a cork texture? I tried where the white holes are but that's probably just a reference for positioning.
you can do it and i tried to move it so rope would stick into hole but my all tries was fails

you can do it and i tried to move it so rope would stick into hole but my all tries was fails
Thanks! Also I was referring to the hole area and the cork texture around the edge, I'd like that to be on the inside of the ring, as it's the material that it's made of. Was just a thought, if I can't oh well, was just asking if it was possible. I didn't notice it in the template texture.

I tried to do it on this attempt by making the reference holes but I didn't think that would do it, if anything least they're there now so I know where they are.

adhGtA1.png

It would probably require changing something on the model file? That's unfortunate if so, but oh well least it looks decent! I might shrink down the left side as there's a size difference, just idk what it is and I'm lazy as you can see by the texture xD It looks blury from a distance, I think it's because I croped from a low res image, and it's small. But close up and sitting in the driver position it looks decent.

Last edited:
@Roman266 Can you leave that video up on your channel so I can use it in the install instructions?(If you don't mind) Also for some odd reason sometimes when I try to access the level2 file I can't find the specific furdice 1986 ID? Still confused on how the installation worked like that. It retained all of my mod'd textures as well.

@Roman266 Can you leave that video up on your channel so I can use it in the install instructions?(If you don't mind) Also for some odd reason sometimes when I try to access the level2 file I can't find the specific furdice 1986 ID? Still confused on how the installation worked like that. It retained all of my mod'd textures as well.
Why do not you record a video yourself?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back