Wunderbaum

3D Models Wunderbaum [for update 17.04.2017]

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Could you put the manual install files on here if you still have them? Or perhaps upload them to drop box? I'd love to re-texture it to look like this. I remember seeing these everywhere.

41nkKpRtuQL._SY450_.jpg

I don't mess with the .exe's. Plus if it's old it might replace an asset I don't want it to replace since the game's been updated, etc. Thanks!

• Deleted member 254134

Just scroll up.. I dont have them

• Deleted member 254134

Then could you tell me what files you modified? I'll backup my msc install and see if I can downgrade it's version on steam. Install the mod and then extract the files. Thanks.
It will definetly broke your game there is no sense to lose time for it

Raw files of this mod for manually install using UABE(I recommend always open "level2" file for replace any things using UABE):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw08IMcwkVdeWE1qNzBZVW50Q0U/view?usp=sharing
I tried both the level2 file and sharedassets.assets, unfortunately the game tries to load in, and crashes. Thanks for the files though! That's a start!
It will definetly broke your game there is no sense to lose time for it
You're correct. As I stated above my game just crashes. Is there anything I could do to the model file to get it to work in the newer versions of the game?

Thanks so much guys!

• Deleted member 254134

I tried both the level2 file and sharedassets.assets, unfortunately the game tries to load in, and crashes. Thanks for the files though! That's a start!

You're correct. As I stated above my game just crashes. Is there anything I could do to the model file to get it to work in the newer versions of the game?

Thanks so much guys!
you cant i said it few times already i lost files for this mod while ago and i dont want to remake it just for few people, sorry

you cant i said it few times already i lost files for this mod while ago and i dont want to remake it just for few people, sorry

Is there any way to convert the files Roman uploaded to a format I can open up in blender? From there what would I have to do to get it to work? I don't know much about modeling, would it not work that way?

It still wont work, do you think it might be because you're on the beta build? I'm on stable release. Also I notice my compiled level2 file has a lot of entry's called Unnamed Asset, when I try to find furdice it's not there? Wtf, maybe it's UABE being weird. Going to restart my pc.

Last edited:
It still wont work, do you think it might be because you're on the beta build? I'm on stable release. Also I notice my compiled level2 file has a lot of entry's called Unnamed Asset, when I try to find furdice it's not there? Wtf, maybe it's UABE being weird. Going to restart my pc.
It does not matter.
You can't find because it feature of mods from Kubix..

When I try to install your files Roman to either the level2 file or the sharedassets3.assets file my game crashes either way. In level2 it's not even there, should I try the other level files? Like I said I'm not on the beta build of the game..

When I try to install your files Roman to either the level2 file or the sharedassets3.assets file my game crashes either way. In level2 it's not even there, should I try the other level files? Like I said I'm not on the beta build of the game..
This files work on actual steam non experemental game version too. How install:

Oh okay I must of just been getting the wrong Path ID and I didn't know to save it as sharedassets3.assets, was trying to replace the lvl2 file. Odd how that works, thanks so much! I'm going to make a re-texture of it soon, is it alright to upload it with the model when I do? I'll ensure to credit you both. Thanks again!

(edit1)

Any suggestions on how to convert it from a .dat to something edit-able?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years