1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTM Mod Working link?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Jonatan Åcerclinth, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi.

Does anyone have a working link to a WTM (World Touring Masters) mod for rFactor?

I've tried a lot but I can't find anyone that works.....

Thanks on beforehand

Cheers

2. if you go on the wtm league subsection you can download it using simsync. best to use a new rfactor lite install for it :)

3. Here is a link to version 2.9 which is the one used for Club races (but not for the WTM league)

http://bit.ly/tjcSvu
    Hope this helps
    :)

4. I tried to copy the files into my rFactor folder but I only get the helms and music, not the cars.....

I can't understand why that is

5. Are you on the "All Cars and Tracks" series rather than the actual mod's series? Some mods (particularly those that are made to be standalone, e.g. HistoriX's Historic GT & Touring Cars Mod) have problems in "All Cars & Tracks"...

6. I don't even get to chose all cars and tracks.... I don't know if I just made something wrong in total when I did a re-install of my windows a few days back....

7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

The O.S got nothing to do with that you only see helmets and music.

Either the download was corrupted and you need to d/l again.
    Or you installed the mod wrong.

8. I only got files to put into the folder... do you have a link for a .exe mod for any of the WTM mod versions?

I must be doing something wrong when I copy the files into the rFactor folders.....

9. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Did you copy the files from the WTM archive you downloaded into the rFactor folder?

But no, I can't remember any exe installs of this mod.

10. The cars is in a TCL WTM folder or something like that.... I'm not sure if I should take the cars themselves out of the folder into the vehichles folder, but I've tried both and none of them worked as far as I know......

11. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Well. Say the archive is like this:

WTM 2,9.zip
    open that and you find
    WTM 2,9 + a readme file
    open the wtm 2,9 folder and you find
    Gamedata + Music + rfm
    then take all these (three) folder and drag them into your rFactor install which would be something like: C:\Program Files X86\rFactor

12. I think you're using a demo version of rF, probably.

13. In that case I can't understand why I haven't been asked to renew my license....

I'll reinstall it again and see what happens....

Wish me luck guys and thanks for all the help

14. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

He wouldn't be able to select the wtm mod then. :)

15. "I don't even get to chose all cars and tracks" makes me think he has a demo version somehow.

16. As I said, I am doing a reinstall to see if that helps (also renewing my license, hopefully) and we'll see what happens...

Cheers

17. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Yet again, no, in rFactor demo you can race in all tracks and vehicles, like Nascar vs F1 vs Lienz hillclimb..

Hmm, I guess you mean like mods and stuff. Then I'm wrong.

18. Re-installing the game worked ^_^

Thanks mates, now I'm going to have some real fun getting theese cars round the tracks :D

Cheers

• Like Like x 2
  19. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Hello
    I have this great Mod and have recommended it to another Rfactor debtante.
    Does amyone know where it can be downloaded?
    Thanks
    David

20. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

• Like Like x 2