1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC87 @ Monza 07 - Thursday September 23rd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-87

Class: WTCC87
    Track: Monza 07
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15 mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10 mins
    Race: 2x20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Mike Fast
    3. Brendan Crosby
    4. Dariusz Swiderski
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
  3. i have read and understand the rules,and would like to join. im way better at monza than vara,,lol
  4. you can sign me up.

mike fast
    i have read and understood the rules
  5. stefan,2 things,, when i login, it shows my password unencripded,bad deal there!!! and 2 were is the server for this race? i did not find it in the list of rd severs. the ones that are there,the password dosent work. dont mean to be a pain,but i would realy like my sign in password deal delt with,,thanks stefan. racedepartment us-87 ,i cant find.:)
  6. Server is up! :)
  7. I am assuming you mean the sites login at the very top. For me the password box just shows stars or big round dots, depending on the browser. If this is not the case for you, I suggest contacting Dave Stephenson via the PM system here.
  8. I have read and understand the rules sign me up
  9. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I can't sleep so sign me up Stefan :) Thx.
  10. Looks like I may be forced to sit out tonight. Can't seem to get the game to start.
  11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

• Drivername: Dennis Phelan
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
  12. Driver Martin Leyfield understands the golden rules
  13. Well that kinda sucked. I guess I should just boycott monza races D:
  14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Good track-car combo. Good fun. I got bumped so no donation to RD for this one.
  15. Im a forum noob. I have a video of race one. Is this the correct place to post it? Hope so.

16. Haha it was fun. I've never been great in the WTCC cars and this was no exception. Darius had tremendous speed and was playing with us :)

I think I had suspension damage in both races, the 2nd being worse where I had to hold the steering slightly off center to keep the car straight.
    Still, was enjoyable.
  17. ahhh what a stupid overtake attempt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.