1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC06 @ Curitiba06- Wedensday 24th August 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Class: WTCC 06
    Track: Curitiba 06
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification:19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

Note 1: Text chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident. If it is possible to send a link of a pre uploaded vedio of the incident please pm it to me, please however do not post it in the thread itself.

Note 2: Licensed members are encouraged to share screenshots and videos from the race. We also encourage you to use Teamspeak

Note 3: Please do not sign up saying you will race if only x amount of people. You are expected to turn up if you sign up as per RD rules. Sign up and it will encourage others to sign up too.

Curb Rules: all four wheels on kerbing (two wheels inside the white lines where there is none present), but none beyond. Both the light green and grey criss-cross runoffs are considered kerbing and so are free to use. NO wheels beyond these.

It has been said by a couple of people there have been some over zealous driving and crashing in the last couple of races. Please make sure you do your best to avoid contact this is not the BTCC and we are not jason plato. The reported incidents are with the staff members at this moment and careless driving will not be tolerated.

2. At last haha
  3. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Can I confirm that your rules state that having all four wheels on the blue concrete inside turn 2 is legal?
  4. Yea Mark... That I want know too
  5. I beliebe that has been a big issue in the past. :)
  6. You are correct this is my Rules on my races, All 4 wheels on the blue curbs but NONE beyond
  7. Indeed Keiron, and i will not tollerate shoddy driving so you have all been warned. IF i find anyone not adhearing to Rd rules on safe and fair driving they will be dealt with accordingly. We are here to race and have fun not knock each other to kingdom come if anyone wishes that they can go to the public rooms.

Lets race and be clean about it guys, if you dont think yu can make the pass cleanly then dont make it its simple
  8. and remember to stop and wait if you spin someone by accident!

One suggestion Nick:
    Can you write in opening post that everyone who drive with custom skin should put a link in the thread?
    That way everyone can get their skin shown and the videos from the race gets more "exciting" :tongue:
  9. What i will do is set aside a post to edit in custome skins next time. I dont want to edit the original post now as i have found sometimes it wipes out the sign up names.

However its a nice suggestion and ill try to remember to do this next race. The new tracks will be with us soon also people for my Monday night races along with a new car. The Wedensday night races will move on to the year 07 soon too unlerss you all want to remain doing the 06 year tracks. I seem to realise people like the 06 cars so i was wondering if you would prefer to go to 07 tracks but remain on 06 cars
  10. I am here to race, so if we race on 06 tracks, 07 tracks or old parkinglots on a dirtfield does not matter to me :tongue:
  11. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

I always thought about posting my skins but I always end up changing them every week so it wouldn't really be worth it.

Would it really make any difference moving to the 07 cars besides cutting out the 407 and Toledo? Unless you included the Vectra :D which might hurt your grid sizes as I doubt everyone has it.
  12. Well this is my point because wed nights are stock content no addons. So if i move to 07 cars then we loose a couple and i cannot add any in. I think 06 is the best way to go but thats why i am asking you the guys who race.

As far as skins go if you wish to post a different skin every week it makes no difference as all ill do is copy them into the thread for everyone to download easily. Up to you guys
  13. Same here like joakim said haha that is atleast if I have all the requires content haha
  14. I believe 2006 season to be more than fair enough for Wednesday Nights. :)
  15. Maybe together WTCC 2006 and 2007, because of more cars, more circuts, there are many more combinations to play for Wednesday Nights. But as long as you agree and decide, I'm pleased to ride with you.
  16. It seems a good idea to me.
  17. I am good to go with whatever is being served as long as it's from default game and this event sticks to wednesdays. BTW, how do I go about posting my skins if people wanted to have them in game?
  18. Upload skin somewhere and post here a link for download
  19. The events are on a moving calandar now so it wont be stuck on a wed night forever. It was decided with help from everyone here that events should rotate through the week to give everyone the chance to race everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.