1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC06&07 Sunday morning@ Hungaroring - Sun 30th oct 2011 (circuit change!)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Car: WTCC 06 & WTCC 07
    Track: Hungaroring WTCC 2011
    Weather: Changeable
    Games: Race07

9:00 GMT: Practice
    9:30 GMT: Qualification
    9:50 GMT: Warm-up
    10:00 GM: Race (2x30 Minutes)

Ten events. Every 2 weeks we will run an event on 1 of these tracks. No track will be used twice, but there will be no signifacant order. All tracks are available for download, so practice can be done already!. All tracks are preannounced at least 6 days prioir to the racing day.
    We will be running the WTCC 2006 and WTCC 2007 cars on this track. All default cars from Race07 will be available.

Cadwell Park
    Paul Ricard HTTT GT
    Hungaroring WTCC 2011
    Barcelona 07
    GP 200 International

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Ho SekYin
    2. Aristide Romanov
    3. Nick Carson
    4. Bastien Pedegert
    5. Simon Carson
    6. Lasse Oinas
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Sign my up please,first time join Race07 race
  3. Sign me up, thank you.
  4. sign me in, thanks.
  5. don't know if anyone else is having problems, but the track keeps crashing, ive downloaded it from here and weissbierbude and both crash.
    Sorted it now.
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Mine is crashing too, why is that? I would like to do this race with you guys.
  7. sign me up
  8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hmm I do not have that issue, but until we know why this is, I think it is better to do a last minute change of circuit.

Sorry for the unexpected change, but better this way, instead of 2 people not able to race.
    Hungaroring WTCC 2011 it will be then. I changed topic title as well.
  9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Weather forecast.

Tonight rain will start falling. In the afternoon, there will be dry periods from time to time. So make sure you have the wet's heat up before the race as well!
  10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OK i'm in! Got my Red Bulls ready for it will be 2am when i join you guys. Thanks for the track change. I hope that the other drivers will be OK with the change.
  11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

This is going to be interesting for me for i've never raced online with wet weather conditions.:D

One thing though, because of the time for me (2am PDT) i will not be on TS3 for there are going to be two people asleep while i'm racing. I'll be using headphones to hear my car but i won't be talking.
  12. Server is up :)
  13. BIRUBI update available, no more crashing :)
  14. Please can you sign me in for this race (Spent numerous hours perfecting Birubi setup only for a track change) :( lol
  15. i'm in
  16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ok im having two problems

1. My ping is at 5000, this just happened, i was on sever @ 1hr ago and i had no problems,

2.I exited game and now when i try to start up game, this comes up

I tried restarting my computer and the results are the same!???. Anyone have or had this problem before? i'm not going to be able to race. I is currently 12:45 am and i don't know what to do?

I tried restarting game with Steam offline and game won't fire up? I didn't even do anything to game.
  17. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Looks like something happend to the internet connection. Try resetting the router as well. That might help.
  18. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I tried that but i'm thinking it may possibly be my internet provider.
  19. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.