1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC @ Riverside, Tuesday, 06 January 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTCC
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: Riverside
    Weather:
    Dry
    Games: Race 07, Race On, WTCC 10

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. -Dennis Phelan
    2. -Belet Michel
    3. -Aaron Channer
    4. -Björn Golda
    5. -Reggie Blain
    6. -Reggie Blain Snr
    7. -Luis Couto
    8. -Nelson Ullinskey
    9. -Wayne Mitten
    10. -Alex Odell
    11. -Piotrek Blaszczak
    12. -Arunas Linkevicius
    13. -Aleksander Pienkowski
    14. -Dewald Nel
    15. -Adrian Campfield
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  2. i'm in, thank u dennis!

3. Sign me up please Dennis. :)

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Server is UP!

5. Hello join me in please Dennis. Just one question wich game should i install race 07 or wtcc ?

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Heya @Luis Couto, welcome to RD!

In order to participate in our events, you'll first need a license, available for free over here - no worries, it shouldn't take too long and you'll very likely be able to make this event :)

In terms of what to install - I'd suggest just installing everything Race07-related that you own, as we're using many of the addons. For this event in particular, you're going to need the base game, the "Race On" addon and the WTCC 2010 addon as all WTCC cars will be available.
    After installing those and/or everything else, you can still simply launch the base game as it will recognize all installed addons and automatically add their content.

######

On a not that unrelated note, I'm in - will it be the Lada yet again? Is it going to be a Seat comeback? Or maybe both? Who knows... ;)

(late) EDIT: Turns out the Lada blows the (07) Seat out of the water, kinda surprised about it, but oookay then, Lada time!

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201501):
    [​IMG]
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

9. Björn

Björn

I.. think that's the one added in the last update?

BTW, I wasn't seeing your MovieGo skin in yesterday's Mini race, are you using any kind of different version (different pack, WIP version, personal copy)? Better make sure to select the one from the RD pack if you want us to see a green Mini blasting away ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hello again you can now join me in :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

12. Thats the one Björn.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey dennis, i Already got approved licence.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Björn

Björn

Indeed you did - seems like the "Licensed" banner left its accustomed place next to the profile pic and wandered off to the right during the latest alterations to our ever-changing forum ;)
    I'll add you now, welcome & see you on the track :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Yes I was using my own movie go mini skin, thought I had posted it and my dads

16. I can't get licensed :( I only recently got this game in the sale and wanna get some competitive miles under my belt! I wont have any of the DLC until I get paid but I'm buying the bundle anyway so having dlc shouldn't be a problem :)

17. Björn

Björn

There's currently a hold on license applications, indeed - however, there should be an announcement soon, so stay tuned :)

Meanwhile, make sure to pick up this bundle for cheap - this will get you everything there is to Race07 except GTR Evolution (which you could get at steam for another 6€ or cheaper at 3rd party shops once they stock up again, couldn't find any offers ATM. You could check your country's amazon download shop, though :))

18. I saw that, gonna keep my eyes peeled for it opening up again, That bundle looks awesome, and for the price you can't really go wrong! :)

19. I'm in, sign me up for the Thursday and Friday as well please :thumbsup:

20. Reggie Blain Snr

Reggie Blain Snr
    Premium Member

thimk server is down dennis