1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC @ Ring Knutstorp, Thursday 30th May 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, May 17, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: WTCC
    Track: Ring Knutstorp
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, STCC2, Crowne Plaza[FREE Download]

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Gundars Brigis
    3. Ian Gethin
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#10Server is UP!
  2. Why's nobody joining this event guys?
  3. Ok sign me up, but if there is only 3 like last week then there is no point in joining.:)
  4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

I'm abroad for a couple of weeks.
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Are you joining Martin?
  6. Gundars

Pedal to the metal

Sing me up Dennis ;)
  7. No I love the circuit , but sadly I don't have the time today. :/
  8. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

I could join, but I won't. My wrist hurts after an 24H event at Le Mans in GTR2 last night.
    Not that I drove 24 non-stop. But 4 hours to start with. It's awesome that you can save in that game. 20 Hrs left, but i need a rest my wrists.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sign me up please Dennis
  10. Sign me up :) This track is like a Rollercoaster, it has so many elevation changes:sick:
  11. Guys count me out, five entrants donot make up a race. Sorry Dennis I know you have been trying your best to get things going, but looking at other entry lists this seems to be an RD thing that only top managment can sort out. Lets see what happens next week, or maybe its time to reinstall GT Legends untill Sim racing sorts its self out.:(
  12. I'm out too then I suppose, where is everybody who were at the race at Nordschlieffe a few weeks ago?
  13. Thats a damn good question Kevin, It was an awsome event.:)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Guys - you missed a great fun track...

Only 3 of us raced :cry:

Race 1 Dennis messed up his start, and Gundars got away a bit slow - quite likely put off by seeing Dennis moving forward, then reversing back in his mirror!
    I leapt past on the run down to turn1, and managed to put in a fairly decent first few laps.
    Gundars managed to catch me, but after a few laps following me manged to detach his sreeing wheel from the table, while braking at the end of the straight!
    I was able to maintain a healthy pace, while looking after my tyres, and take the win. :)

Race 2 - reverse grid, Dennis and Gundars both got away well, and managed to gap me by just a few seconds over the first few laps.
    A little further into the race Dennis made a small mistake, and I didn't need a second invitation!
    I then set about catching Gundars - managed it, but cooked my tyres in the process, after a few laps of almost letting them cool off I managed to put myself off watching the temperatures, and ran out of time to do anything about it - came in 2nd

Great racing - Thanks Gundars and Dennis
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Free tickets to the roller coaster ride and only three of us picked them up!

R1: I did blow the start, I had just taken a couple swallows of water, grabbed the wheel and for some reason shifted into reverse instead of pushing in the clutch, then I had to get going forward....SnG :(.At least I had a good seat to watch the fight and I did gt in a bit more practice on the track while running alone.

R2: I had a fun drive but did brake too late once and it spoiled all the fun. We were all close for a while, could have been fun if I had stayed on. Great drives for Gundars and Ian :thumbsup::).
    • Like Like x 2