1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC @ Puebla, Thursday 13th June 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: WTCC
    Track: Puebla
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, Crowne Plaza[FREE Download]

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Mike Bishop
    3. Kevin McDonald
    4. Ken Hunter
    5. Jari Aikio
    6. Pete Bone
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#10Server is UP!
  2. Sign me up please Dennis:)
  3. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

me as well please
  4. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

Wish you guys didn't run club events on tuesdays and thursdays, collides with the GTL club events so I can't join these. :(
  5. Sign me up please :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sign me up please
  7. Sign me up please.:)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Sign me up please.:)
  9. First I'm sorry but I think that I am not able to understand the timezone think, this race will happen to me here in Brazil at 16 hours, if am not wrong, I can not participate that way, so I withdraw from the race! thanks.
  10. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

11. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Sorry guys. I'm in agony, pills aren't shifting any of it, so an evening chilling out as best I can is in order.

Enjoy the race guys
  12. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Sign me up please, ill be your back marker for the evening.
  13. Hey is there a Steam issue, I cannot log in, will keep trying.:(
  14. Sorry guys Steam will not respond, I'm now pissed off, so its time to watch TV and have a whiskey. See you all next week.:(
  15. Sign me up please.
  16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

For me, some tacks are fun, some I always learn something at and there are a few thatdon't give me any satisfaction. When I can't figure out what affects what on the car and when it always seems like I'm driving worse and worse.....

I bet I don't have to say much more!

Thanks to those that did make it out, it was fun to watch you all pull away in a nice little train :)
  17. I had a power-cut just before qualifying and it just ended 5 minutes ago, sorry for not making it :(
  18. Puebla is an awful, awful track from my perspective. Set up the car to oversteer? Still understeers. Set it up to preserve the tires? Tires melt after two laps. It's like Simbin altered some variable or three by accident and then never bothered to change it back because no other Simbin track drives like this piece of crap. :O_o:
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I don't know why, but I've always liked this track. it's as if there's a routine to the corners, and it's one I like. I also find it levels out the playing field, as every time I ran I, I could always keep up with the leaders and get a good result.

That's why pulling out of tonight's race was a bit of a gut churner. As soon as I saw it was this track last week, I signed up, knowing there would be fun to be had.

Damn my broken body. I'm laying here now on my bed, wishing I had it in me to go push out a few laps, even against the ai, but, not until I'm ready. I'm not going to push things as I used to
  20. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1