1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC @ Okayama, Tuesday, 04 February 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    Car: WTCC '06, 07 [Vauxhall Vectra excluded]
    Track: OKayama '10
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07, WTCC '10

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification [Superpole]
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (45 Minutes, no mandatory pitstop)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here
    RD Club SkinPack (version 1.4): Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Andrew James
    3. Vaughn Stegeman
    4. Nelson Ullinskey
    5. David Kingshott
    6. Alex Walder
    7. Sig Bidstrup
    8. Reggie Blain Snr
    9. Reinis Dreijers
    10. Arne Dopudja
    11. Sven-Arne Andersson
    12. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yes please
  3. Add me in please. Rather liking WTCC cars. Especially that BMW. I might hafta make a skin soon.
  4. If I can get home in time from a thing I am doing, then I will be there.

Seriously everyone, cross your fingers! :p
  5. X fingers for you Nelson if you do for my internet:)

Sign me up please.

I think I have an idea what is causing some of the issues. My loss of connection maybe linked to me reducing the size of Race07 to look at real time telemetry. I may not be but I will not use it until I get my 2nd monitor back
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sign me up please will probably be ableto do that now I have my licence :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

sign me up...

Sig Bidstrup
  8. Hey, sign me up, its quite a while since i did race this game but i`ll give it a try
  9. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

Sign me up, if i make it home in time. Alive. Trecherous conditions on the roads as the trees have accumulated vas ammount of ice and the whole country is in disarray.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  11. Sign me up also. :)
  12. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

13. I can relate to that. Big snow storm coming my way here in the mid-western part of the US!
  14. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

im in please
  15. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Hi.Sing me up.Thanks
  16. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Thanks for race.It was great pleasure to race with you guys.Nice race and very very clear fight.See you and good night.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Piotrek, I am sorry for bumping into you those two times on track.

I hope those incidents did not inconvenience you in any way.
  18. Brilliant race everybody, being my first time racing at racedepartment I was very impressed how everything went, sorry to anybody who I rear ended thanks to bad tires I will learn to change all of them next time instead of just front (bad mistake) as I just had over steer for the last 10 mins or so :D I will definitely be back racing with everyone online, maybe mini friday on the 7th of feb, any chances of running the retro cool class in race injection? :thumbsup::thumbsup::D
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Got today's todo-list done early and decided to jump in 15mins into training - quickly set up the car and qualified 7th - started okay, went on a few places and quickly found myself behind @Stig Bidstrup for a while. Having passed him, it was @Theo van den Brink who came in sight and I kept closing in on him veeeery slowly.
    Pitted at about halftime and thanks to the crew, I gained about 3secs onto Theo who was now right in front of me. And he stayed there, for a while - quite a reminder of yesterday ;) Wearing down both our tyres, he spun out in the hairpin (T5) and I was able to pass.
    Now approaching @Tjaž Brelih , who was on a no-stop strategy, I still had to keep looking back every now and then and finished in P3, with about a sec behind Tjaz :)

Great fun once again, thanks for organizing, Dennis!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. My race was a successful failure... if that makes any sense :D

So I qualified second after a great hot lap. Quickly fell back to last place after shooting into the gravel to avoid someone. During the first half of the race, I got into Piotrek twice and killed both my runs by waiting for him. Again, I am so very sorry for doing that buddy. So I trudged on, and decided not to pit since I had lost so much time. Car handled like a pile of %$#@ :poop:, but I finished seventh out of fifteen. An upper half of the field result is not bad at all by my standards. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to Thursday!

Also, for those who have seen my Mini Friday video with commentary, who likes the idea of me doing that weekly? I know Dennis said I need a lot of work on my commentating skills, but I also know Andrew likes the idea very much.
    • Like Like x 5